Search results for query: *

• Users: D558
  • Order by date
  1. D

English names of four Pokémon and NPCs revealed: Fourth X and Y gameplay trailer live

Re: English names of four Pokémon and NPCs revealed: Fourth X and Y gameplay trailer That red haired person is a boy? The one appearently named Trevor. Boy or girl that character looks kinda stupid, but I find it weirder that it is a boy. Gotta say these "rivals" have to be the least...
  2. D

E3 Nintendo Direct reveals masses of information: Fairy type, several new Pokémon, XY

Re: E3 Nintendo Direct reveals masses of information: Fairy type, several new Pokémon Yea it's basically the hipster way of saying Fairy. Just like "Majick" people mostly use faerie when they think they are being special or unique. They want to be different, outside the norm or generally...
  3. D

E3 Nintendo Direct reveals masses of information: Fairy type, several new Pokémon, XY

Re: E3 Nintendo Direct reveals masses of information: Fairy type, several new Pokémon I could think of many types I'd rather have than "Fairy-type"
  4. D

Trades

If you see this post soon, I can help you out
  5. D

Completing National Dex

Thanks to Rmm2510 and the others I now have almost all the normal pokemon. Mostly legendaries left
  6. D

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events(Updated 5/23/13) I have event Deoxys and Keldeo, not sure if you would be interested in those but I would trade them for any Vicinti. PM me if you would like either. I can get some more info if needed.
  7. D

Completing National Dex

Shubba just helped me get a good chunk of them. Thank you Shubba. When I get pokemon I do update my original post so whatever is there I'm still looking for! :)
  8. D

Completing National Dex

ok got bellsprout and Kangaskan. I will also be around all day tomorrow in case people can only trade during the day.
  9. D

Completing National Dex

Trying to complete my natiional dex for the first time since first generation Here's what I need: Generation 1: Generation 2 Generation 3 Generation 4 Generation 5 I have pretty much every other pokemon not mentioned to trade for them (they are in national dex order if you need to...
  10. D

Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Pokémon

Re: Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Poké So? They get a mention about their marriage because they are gay? or are they the first pokemon voice actors/employees to ever get married in the history of the show? because it seems like they are getting...
  11. D

Looking to complete National Dex!

Of those ones I have; Politoed, Gliscor, Kingdra, and Porygon-Z (both regular and Shiny), and a scyther I could put a metal coat on (as long as we can trade back for a sec so I can get Scizor in my pokedex as well). I also have Ryhorn if you have a Protector we could trade and trade back...
  12. D

See above.... exactly what I said
  13. D

Jacko's Pokemon Trading Centre (Lack of a batter name :( XD)

ok I'm looking to complete my New Unova dex what kind of stuff you you want for a Vicinti and/or a meloetta? I don't care if they are hacked as long as they count for my dex, I think it would be quite hard to get them legitimatly so thats why i don't care if they are hacked (level, IVs, EVs...
  14. D

I have a lot of the non-legendaries you need. I'm also trying to complete my pokedex I need a bunch of regular stuff, I havn't really made a list but off the top of my head I need Kangaskan, Tauros, Ekans, bellsprout, and many more.
  15. D

LF Kami Trio, Meloetta and Vicinti

Sorry it was opened in another window (one of many i keep open) I didn't notice untill hours later. Sorry.
  16. D

WTT Shiny Porygon-Z and possibly Shiny Raichu

Hi I'm looking to trade my Shiny porygon for pretty much any decent looking Shiny pokemon (except Castform and Liepard) I may also want to trade my Shiny Raichu, for personal/selfish reasons I'm only willing to give him up for something really awesome like a Shiny Legendary or a Shiny...
  17. D

Deal, what time do you want to set up this trade? I'm on Eastern time (I'm making this post at 2:25am my time) I'm of work the next 2 days but normally on weekdays I work till 8:00pm
  18. D

DW Starters

I would like to trade for some Dream World Starters, specifically: Cyndaquil Totodile Torchic Chimchar Snivy Or their evolutions. I don't care about their IVs, EVs or levels really. I don't even really care if they are fake/hacked. If they are fake/hacked I would prefer a female...
  19. D

Hello I thought I had all the New Unova Pokemon but was stumped as to why Juniper wouldn't give me the local diploma. It's because i don't have these impossible pokemon. If I had a Black and/or White The Kami Trio wouldn't be tough to get but I think it's stupid that I might need the...
  20. D

LF: LV. 100 Deoxys Event

How are you people able to trade it? My deoxys I got says it can't be traded, same with my Keldo
Back
Top Bottom