Search results for query: *

• Users: D558
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Completing National Dex

Trying to complete my natiional dex for the first time since first generation Here's what I need: Generation 1: Generation 2 Generation 3 Generation 4 Generation 5 I have pretty much every other pokemon not mentioned to trade for them (they are in national dex order if you need to...
  2. D

WTT Shiny Porygon-Z and possibly Shiny Raichu

Hi I'm looking to trade my Shiny porygon for pretty much any decent looking Shiny pokemon (except Castform and Liepard) I may also want to trade my Shiny Raichu, for personal/selfish reasons I'm only willing to give him up for something really awesome like a Shiny Legendary or a Shiny...
  3. D

DW Starters

I would like to trade for some Dream World Starters, specifically: Cyndaquil Totodile Torchic Chimchar Snivy Or their evolutions. I don't care about their IVs, EVs or levels really. I don't even really care if they are fake/hacked. If they are fake/hacked I would prefer a female...
  4. D

LF Kami Trio, Meloetta and Vicinti

Hello I thought I had all the New Unova Pokemon but was stumped as to why Juniper wouldn't give me the local diploma. It's because i don't have these impossible pokemon. If I had a Black and/or White The Kami Trio wouldn't be tough to get but I think it's stupid that I might need the...
  5. D

Offering Shiny Liepard

Edit: ***** I actually don't have the Liepard anymore. I want to see if I can still trade with Kiro, after that the thread can be closed. **** NO ONE in GTS negotiations wants this for some reason. I would take literally any other shiny aside from a shiny Castform (I already had that one) I...
  6. D

Could The Rocket trio be considered Ashs friends

On an overall term do you think they are friends? Of coarse they have the odd episode where they help ash and normally they have the vague goal of stealing his pokemon but it seems like they could be friends. But as people they have gotten to know each other very well, I'm sure none of them...
  7. D

Cydaquil and Ash's Cyndaquil

I left out "Dawns Cyndaquil" from the title so it won't be a big spoiler to anyone just skimming the forums Ok So now that Dawn has a Cyndaquil do you think That anytime soon Ash will introduce his Cyndaquil to it? he did this with Bulbasaur after a couple of episodes. Also this is kinda...
  8. D

Why is Video/audio Sync so hard?

Why is it so hard for people to load videos onto the internet WITHOUT the audio synchronized with the video? (an actual question I am curious about) It is an infuriating pet peeve of mine. Why bother going through the trouble of uploading a video at all if you arn't going to do it right? (is it...
  9. D

Internet videos Video/audio sync

Why is it so hard for people to load videos onto the internet WITHOUT the audio synchronized with the video. It is an infuriating pet peeve of mine. Why bother going through the trouble of uploading a video at all if you arn't going to do it right. It makes things impossible for me to...
  10. D

Bulbapedia - Shipping "protection"

Why do all shipping pages have the: The article you are attempting to reach contains theories of a romantic relationship between ____ and ____. If you are offended by such material, please turn away now. To proceed to the article, click here: _________Shipping Does anyone in the...
  11. D

Sad problem with XD, any ideas?

So I JUST beat pokemon XD. Low and behold after the final save I now try to load the data and it`s corrupted X( Has anyone heard of this problem happening before? If a format it, it erases my Data right? This sucks... I bought the game basically JUST so i can get a totodile in my pokemon...
  12. D

Too many legenary Pokemon?

It bothers me how the number of legendary pokemon in each generation keeps increasing. What bothers me even more is the increased number of Nintendo event exclusive pokemon that come with this growing number... ITG = introduced the generation (in % of new pokemon) PLT = legendaries...
  13. D

Johto Pokemon Come Back!

Ok so first this is NOT a debate about how weak Ash's Johto pokemon may seem (as I believe is a common opinion among many fans) I think some of Ash's Johto pokemon need more air-time at least just to remember that they are there apart from brief cameos when he goes home. I'm not saying...
  14. D

Emerald, Not different enough?

So I just read the bulbapedia page on Pokemon Emerald and it says it got lower reviews because "there simply aren't enough changes to make this a must-buy". That confuses me because to me it is just as different maybe even more-so than Crystal and yellow. Yellows changes were really just...
Back
Top Bottom