Search results for query: *

1. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

courser from the homestuck soundtrack. can't get over how beautiful homestuck's music is
  2. B

Help with a fic. Please...?

ok jeez i unno, i like the first and last one. both of them would circle around roxanne's relationship with the pokemon school - being an honors student that bosses around/tutors some of the other students is like, the only thing the players know about her. that and running her gym are...
  3. B

Does anyone here want to make a career out of this?

as glamorous as it sounds, i don't really. i want to be a published author someday (have been working on a novel for...years), but i am incredibly lazy and hitting big enough to make a living off writing is way too hit or miss. i would much prefer a job in the law field.
  4. B

In-Story Techniques For Describing Your Characters Physical Appearance

i think physical description is almost always written awkwardly. the best way is to just throw it out there, but limit it. describing more than a couple traits makes it...weird. it's especially hard describing the MC if written in first person. people talk about how others look, but they don't...
  5. B

Your Deepest Darkest Secrets Thread

my deepest, darkest secrets are not ones i'm keen to share.... i had the bottle of nail polish remover hidden from me for five years because i was caught huffing it in my closet once. :|
  6. B

What's the Easiest/Hardest Part About Writing Fan Fiction?

easiest is...um...i don't know. i think everything about writing is hard until i actually start writing, and then only half of it is hard...and then i slow down, and then i stop. i love to write, but i am a perfectionist and stopping to scratch out things every single sentence is creatively...
  7. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

gimme! gimme! gimme! (a man after midnight) - ABBA never get tired of this song
  8. B

Who do you share a birthday with?

:rolleyes: britney spears, nelly furtado, and julie harris are the only three i can think off the top of my head.
  9. B

What is the most awkward question you have been asked?

i have been asked many questions of a sexual nature. those are easily the most awkward :| along with ones about my home life, where i live, etc. i am not as well-off as most people i know or go to school with; there's enough of a gap that it's embarrassing to share.
  10. B

Reason behind your username

i am absolutely captivated by the native american indian dog. i was googling them in search of a kennel, just to see how much they cost on average, their needs, etc, and came across one with a dog named baashka. ~*it was love at first sight*~
  11. B

Question about original & canon character

a lot of it i think is alternate character interpretation. to most people, the protagonists are simply what is presented to the player through the course of the game. so if you add more traits and define their backstory and stuff, you're sort of looking at the character from another angle. then...
  12. B

Favourite Female Player Character

dawn dawn dawn dawn dawn. i think she's absolutely ADORABLE. i'm totally neutral to kris, white, and may, and i don't like lyra very much.
  13. B

Eye Colour!

mine are turquoise. most people tell me they're blue, though, and one kid told me they were gray.
  14. B

Your strange dreams

the dream i had last night freaked me out. :( i think i was like, out camping or something, when i met this older guy who smoked cigarrettes and told me to stop listening to the rules and do whatever the hell i want or something. then i went out and scared a flock of birds and thought it was...
  15. B

Which Pokémon were you in Mystery Dungeon?

skitty, every time.
  16. B

Official Mary Sue Thread

a flat, static character is not a mary sue. mary sues can be very developed characters - e.g., the sympathetic sue, whose backstory is tragic and has shaped them as a person, but who are still idealized and held in higher regard than other characters for irrational reasons.
  17. B

Official Mary Sue Thread

Re: Mary Sue a mary sue doesn't necessarily have to be the main character - the defining traits are being flawless and idealized. there are also several types and variations of sues, listed here.
  18. B

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

i was looking over my shoulder a few times as my dad watched the munsters not too long ago, but the last thing i watched start to finish was an episode of merlin.
  19. B

Blind Corner

oh my, thank you very much! i was reading over what i've posted so far and was put off by how fast-paced it was - it's strange how you can take forever writing something but then read it in a flash. i think i will be adding on to the previous chapter so there's more substance, and doing some...
  20. B

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"thaaaank you! oh my god my stomach hurts. ehughgahfkashghuhgh"
Back
Top Bottom