• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

ban me

yeah ban me forever ok ok ok.
  2. E

Ideas For New Pokemon

the water ones first would be a walrus pup called waltooth then evolves into a deer called caretooth then mamoth called strongtooth(tell me if it is a big name)i also think of the terror bird when it becomes that bye bye grass hello steel and gold.
  3. E

What Would make the Show Perfect

WHAT!?!?!?
  4. E

Ideas For New Pokemon

no houndoom houndhead type dArk/inferno(an upgraded fire it does tons of damage on fire steel ground rock and grass) signature move(s) mega flame.
  5. E

quote that is a bad idea:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  6. E

Change the username above you

miteiask 9087
  7. E

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

but only one can be their coming like a streaker "empoleonater you mean a stalker"
  8. E

Mystery Beast Terrified Kids

yeah the cryptid one.
  9. E

whyruglum
  10. E

And the Cryptid Debate Rages On

eating a rhino and another elephant there vegitarians kasai rex, sounds like the most cruelest puppy owner that would kick its puppy down a cliff.
  11. E

no epic fail no kid is gonna watch it that also means no cash for nintendo theres mario and others to get income,but pokemon gets alot because of kids.
  12. E

And the Cryptid Debate Rages On

scariest is the Kasai rex
  13. E

an actual Villain Group face it only team rocket should be their.
  14. E

sphinx of eqypt
  15. E

WaterUser's sprites and comics

i wanna work i do recoulours.
  16. E

Ideas For New Pokemon

a alternate evo for voltorb it is gratorb.
  17. E

duskydays.
  18. E

dawn catches a wild magby(and people thought i hate fire harumph)and it evolves 5 episodes later and again in twelve episodes
  19. E

i have to disagree you can say there awesome in the games but anime if i was in the anime,i would always win against misty.may should be remembered,from the start of the sinnoh even if ash remembered,dawn should have known as soon as ash battled his 1st sinnoh pokemon that may was his second...
  20. E

maybe your right misty does have a weak team in the anime may though should become dawns rival in the next season but in turns of max he should have some special animated episodes on dvd for the low low price of 5 :dumb:dolars a dvd.i liek new voice actors.
Back
Top Bottom