Search results for query: *

1. E

ban me

yeah ban me forever ok ok ok.
  2. E

mech quest what mech

i like the nubertrons what do you like?also what weapon is it that they equip.
  3. E

birdshiping

piplupxtorchic=prinplupxcumbusken=empoleonxblaizekin. is the most awesome pokemon ship in da world oh yes see :ksmile:smiley says yeah i love dat ship yeah yeah yeah :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.
  4. E

chase the rainbow cookie

example:i have the cookie i sent out empoleon and it grabbed the cookie and so forth no one keeps the cookie for too long i pulled out a rainbow cookie.
  5. E

whats a custum pokeball?

i just do not know does it alow you to carve a normal pokeball into any other pokeball?
  6. E

dragon fable what class?

there is 3 classes warior rouge mage i like warior.note:dragon fable is a trademark of artix entertainment no copying name or charecthers like artix cysero and warlic i do not own artix entertainment nor its ideas.
  7. E

waters of the kracken

i get 9 pokemon in every month.:XD::spam::spam:
  8. E

New Social Group - the group that hates pikachus weaknes

empoleonater has created a new social group called "the group that hates pikachus weaknes", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  9. E

the fate of riolu

today i will tell you a story long ago their was a pokemon it wanted to be happy it was a riolu it wanted to evolve to fight the mean machampion but life was sad soo one day when a mr mime came to the village he told him to tell him a joke the mr mime thought the riolu was sad so the mr mime...
  10. E

chimchar or turtwig

i want to test them and get their footprints.i will give a good pokemon:spam:offers acepted.lvl100:dumb:lvl 23:XD:.
  11. E

New Social Group - dqm just came came to a social group near you

empoleonater has created a new social group called "dqm just came came to a social group near you", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  12. E

darkrais new card

:argue:1st argueing guy i want to know about the member card.i just learnt that the member card is available again.so nothing more but good luck on getting the card and darkrai.
Back
Top Bottom