Search results for query: *

1. TeamGalacticMercury

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

*crawls out of the ground* It's been well over a year... maybe two... I feel old
  2. TeamGalacticMercury

All Hail Dennis!

Welcome to BMGf! And I know I do not support hacking into the games -.-
  3. TeamGalacticMercury

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 (Round 1) - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Re: Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 I will be doing The Flyer by Nanci Griffith... It's a song that doesn't go too high or low for me :-D Good luck to everyone ^_^
  4. TeamGalacticMercury

Hello, I'm new

Welcome to BMGf!
  5. TeamGalacticMercury

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Will get right on it! would you like raikou or me to do it?
  6. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. glad you like it :D
  7. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Shadow Darkrai: Your request is finished :)
  8. TeamGalacticMercury

Super Seaking's banner and avatar shop

i have no idea.... it just shows up frozen with white around it. it should be spinning if its that size -.-
  9. TeamGalacticMercury

Awesome!!! They're Great!! EDIT: Apparently Arcanine is a bit too big for an avi.... i went to set him as my avi but he was static and no longer transparent.
  10. TeamGalacticMercury

Hello

Hiya!!! Hope you enjoy your time here :3
  11. TeamGalacticMercury

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Hi corpse :) and hi everyone else
  12. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Dreamy: Hope you like it :)
  13. TeamGalacticMercury

Oh my Gosh!!!! They're Awesome!!! Thank you so much!!! Since you have a special..... may i have an arcanine globe and a lucario globe? I would like the arcanine globe to have this picture and a red glow ball in the middle, and i would like lucario to have this picture and a blue...
  14. TeamGalacticMercury

Wow.... your avatars are awesome! May I have an Arcanine mosaic avatar and an arcanine lava avatar? And, if possible, could you please use this picture? Thanks in advance :) no rush... im a patient person
  15. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Okay, no probs. ^^
  16. TeamGalacticMercury

Hello, I'm new ^-^

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you active on here ^_^
  17. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Okay, no worries.
  18. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Ninjawes and Kellyn: Are those requests for me or are they for Raikou?
  19. TeamGalacticMercury

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 (Round 1) - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Re: Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 I Think I will compete... though I probably wont get far. What do you gain if you don't try?
  20. TeamGalacticMercury

PIM (Pokemon Instant Messenger)

[Blazingfoot(Arcanine), logging in] [Aurapaw(Lucario), logging in] Blazingfoot AUTOGREET [Aurapaw: Chickenbutt? Go around the corner and clean it up!] Aurapaw: Hi everyone! What's up? And Blazingfoot: That is really not cool -.-"
Back
Top Bottom