• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. paperfairy

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread Does anybody know if this trainer will recognize his Emolga if you trade it back to him?
  2. paperfairy

Leaked document reveals upcoming games: Title list proves old consoles never die

If you had left out the demakes, i actually would have bought this story, it being 23:25 and I'm tired and shit. good fun.
  3. paperfairy

Fans let Media Factory know that they want an animated adaptation of SPECIAL

fun fact: In Japan, the most popular Pokemon manga series is actually Pocket Monsters.
  4. paperfairy

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Back in the day, I would have just IM'd Zhen, or TTE, but I realize there may be a better way to do things around here. I can't reproduce the bug - it happened when my girlfriend tried to go from the Vanilluxe page to the Deerling page using the links at the top of species pages. I don't need...
  5. paperfairy

Bulbapedia Abyssal Ruins Mapped

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/989552-pokemon-black-version/faqs/60929 its been around since the japanese release. have fun.
  6. paperfairy

Lack of Storage Space?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrYfFj4ZqzU there's enough space. wish we had more though.
  7. paperfairy

Poké-Preferences

strength. there's no prizes for looking cool or being inventive.
  8. paperfairy

pokemon with scales

Plain and simple - could you guys help me make a list of Pokemon with scales? It's for a trivia challenge I'm a part of...
  9. paperfairy

Script Dump?

Does anybody have a direct script dump for the English version of the game? YES, I am aware of the "dump" from the Japanese version (http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackAndWhite.txt) - I already have it, but it is not what I am interested in. Thanks a ton. :3
  10. paperfairy

Pokemon World Championship Cancelled?

Wrong board for this, but if Worlds were cancelled, we'd know already.
  11. paperfairy

The Dream World- Official Discussion

WHile I hope the US gets to vote, I can almost promise it will be Arceus or another over-distributed legendary. :/
  12. paperfairy

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

national dex: 646 caught http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrYfFj4ZqzU got one of every specie (shown above), now working to get one of every specie each with a different OT/ID. (hit me up if you wanna help!)
  13. paperfairy

GTS/Ribbons

Long story short, all ex-Shadow Pokémon can't be traded via GTS. Does anybody know the reasoning behind this? Long story: Classic and National Ribbons are now both classified as "Gift" Ribbons. Pokémon with "Gift" Ribbons can not be traded.
  14. paperfairy

At the end of Pokemon Black & White **Contains Spoilers**

this is what I'd LIKE to see, but I also wouldn't mind a Cynthia/Steven-like battle in another region with "Pokémon Trainer" N.
  15. paperfairy

Do you suppose the third games are canon?

I didn't even know there was room for discussion on this one! I was simply under the impression that: FRLG/Y occur at the same time as Emerald - Proof is seen through the ability to trade without the time capsule, or events that cross both regions. Yellow is semi-canon in that Red's...
  16. paperfairy

Critical Captures

I'm less interested in the captures themselves and more interested in why I have a streak of 7.
  17. paperfairy

Critical Captures

I'll keep this short: I've had five critical captures total. One was a week ago, VS a Cinncino, but it failed. The second was earlier today, and was successful. The third, fourth and five were all in the last five minutes and were all successful. EDIT: Sixth and Seventh. if it counts for...
  18. paperfairy

Getting Zorua and Zoroark

this is not not not not not true. I Poké Transferred Celebi to get Zorua. I can confirm this because I did. I'll try the Crown Beasts later, but I suspect the same thing - the Relocator is simply so you can get Zoroark/Zorua pre final N battle.
  19. paperfairy

The N Thread

Re: Is N Right? qft
  20. paperfairy

N's surname?

Yeah, I've heard that. That would make sense - Ghetsis is disowning him, thus taking away the last name.
Back
Top Bottom