Search results for query: *

1. P

Royal Baby

What's wrong with being monarchist?
  2. P

Mafia Mafia Championship ~ Game 1 Over! Phoenicks Lives

Re: Mafia Championship ~ Entrant Results! 26/03/15 Aw, thanks guys. I accept. I'll do my best for Bulba. :
  3. P

Mafia Mafia Championships ~ VOTING CLOSED 26/03/15

Re: Mafia Championships ~ VOTING OPEN 24/03/15 It's probably honestly a bug that you could send a first PM at all. Yeah, the vote counter. Was it Tatiana the Tiger?
  4. P

Re: Mafia Championships ~ VOTING OPEN 24/03/15 You also use "Werewolf" and "Sheep Game" so I feel outclassed in the name-making category. Surely you also have someone who could show me the source code for your bots? Mafia played with a majority scum and minority town, with most scum as...
  5. P

Re: Mafia Championships ~ VOTING OPEN 24/03/15 Things get hectic enough when GitP does 40-50+ games. Yikes. For what it's worth, role madness is a specialty here. It's a bit of a novelty when a Vanilla Townie claim is counterclaimed. Lots of good games in the Archives if you want a pointer at...
  6. P

Mafia Mafia Championship Season 2 ~ Sign ups! OPEN (CLOSING 9PM GMT TONIGHT) 24/03/15

Re: Mafia Championship Season 2 ~ Sign ups! OPEN 23/03/15 Thanks to both Thingyman and Crackfox. I'd like to put myself forward. I'm not into braggadocio, so unless anyone has questions for me, I'll say I've played since the beginning and would love to represent Bulbagarden.
  7. P

The Situation Room 2.0

Thingyman; Thanks for the website invite! If I may ask, how'd Bulba get on your radar? I'd really like to participate, so I like Human's idea of a poll for this. Since it starts on the 6th, we need a representative soon, no?
  8. P

Mafia War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS - Ratings&Etc stuff

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 4 Silent Night (2015-02-20) You didn't switch to the Midorikawa wagon until it was popular, flip-flopped on how seriously you wanted to lynch that wagon, and have refused to face that contradiction.
  9. P

Mafia War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS - Ratings&Etc stuff

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 4 Silent Night (2015-02-20) Human, you still haven't given me a decent answer. Vote: HumanDawn
  10. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 4 Silent Night (2015-02-20) Human, you are dodging my accusation because: 1) You wanted to lynch Midorikawa much more privately than publicly. 2) You deny that there is anything to deny If Midorikawa was a good lynch, why did it take a near-tie for you to...
  11. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17 In public, you said Midorikawa was the lesser of two evils. In private, you very much wanted to lynch her. You have not addressed this -- so, yes, you're dodging my question. Nowhere in our private conversations...
  12. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17 You just entirely dodged my question. Last night you were telling me how she was a good lynch target and you would have been happy to lynch her. In public you were not so outright. And she flipped scum. Please explain.
  13. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17 Can you elaborate on why you voted Midorikawa? In private you were very determined that Midorikawa was a good lynch. In public, she's "the lesser of two evils".
  14. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17 This is ridiculous. Vote: Midorikawa
  15. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17 Midorikawa, what am I supposed to respond to? You're a bit more concerned with defending yourself than actually pushing a case on me, and I'm waiting for someone to point to something specific for me to defend against...
  16. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - NIGHT 1 Time for actions! (2015-02-13) Soulmaster, if this is your only case, it's not a very strong one. Will you unvote before hearing what I have to say? I don't have the time for everything now, but heck, it'd be nice if someone was willing to listen first.
  17. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17 Is this it? I want to be sure before I respond again, because I thought I covered these yesterday.
  18. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17 Would you restate them please? I see a lot of references to yesterday when I thought is addressed things yesterday. 7 votes is a large bandwagon when the case seems to be that I'm uncooperative. When I'm generally...
  19. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 2 Enjoy Valentine's with some rock music 2015-0 :spin: Ahahah. I said it was a bad idea for her to use her role, not that I don't want her to prove it.
  20. P

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 2 Enjoy Valentine's with some rock music 2015-0 Folks Denial has suggested that he's unwilling to lynch Marius today. When pressed, his answer is that he's willing to lynch Marius depending on a cop result. This is not townhunting. This is not town...
Back
Top Bottom