Search results for query: *

1. K

What was your first Pokémon?

Is there any way for me to add the Unovan starters to the poll?
  2. K

Do You Balance Your Team?

In Black, due to trading, I started out with Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear. Now I have a team of Rotom, Serperior, Samurott, Kyurem, Landorus, and Volcarona; all level 100s. Its not perfectly balanced, but considering the fact that I used to only use Sceptile I think that...
  3. K

Which starter Pokemon did you pick and why?

Kanto- Bulbasaur. I like Grass-types, and I didn't really like Charmander or Squirtle. Johto- Cyndaquil. Chikorita is lame, and since I was a Cyndaquil in PMD it managed to beat out Totodile. Although I did trade over the other two starters so I could use all of them. Hoenn- Treecko. Mudkip is...
  4. K

COMPLETE: Rival's Story

This is post #836! I can't wait for tomorrow!
  5. K

COMPLETE: Rival's Story

:unworthy: This is the best fanfic here! But how is Gama going to tie up all of the loose ends in one chapter? Only three days until the final chapter!
  6. K

Five-Region Rush redone

Sorry about that. I didn't get as much writing done as I wanted to this summer. PLZ CONTINUE!
  7. K

A Legendary Journey

It think that it's based on the chapter's size. I'm not sure, because I only post one chapter at a time. BTW, the new chapter will be up soon. And it'll have a rival battle, so stay tuned!
  8. K

Five-Region Rush redone

Chapter 21: In The Fog Of Battle After Blake left, Team Rocket seemed to have given up. All of Gold’s Pokémon but Pidge were unconscious, but the other Trainers there and several police officers that had arrived were able to get Team Rocket to retreat. Gold had found Falkner helping Crys up...
  9. K

Free Battle Archives.

GS Cup Battle! I would like a GS Cup Single Battle. This means that all Pokemon over level 50 will temporarilly become level 50, and some Legendaries can't be used. Also, you can use up to 6 Pokemon. My FC is 5070 6966 5339; and you can VM me, PM me, or post in this thread if you want to battle.
  10. K

A Legendary Journey

Rick will be getting a Pokemon that doesn't listen to him, and since this fic will be made up of 5 parts there will be 5 climaxes. And the one for Part 1 will be epic.
  11. K

A Legendary Journey

Thanks! Only Manaphy and Phione can hatch from Eggs, though. And could you imagine Rick with one of those?
  12. K

Best team for pokemon XD

My team is: Jolteon lv. 100 Ursaring lv. 100 Lugia lv. 73 Kanghaskan lv. 35 Golduck lv. 36 Rapidash lv. 43 I'm not sure if that helps, but what I did was Use Eevee and Teddiursa in every battle, then Teddiursa's Return became super strong and it has fainted less that 10 times (counting...
  13. K

Steal the Masterball!

^ Gastro Acid is use on the other Pokemon, not Victreebel.
  14. K

Son of Earth- A Rival's Tale (OMA Chapter 16 up!)

Re: Son of Earth- A Rival's Tale (CH. 11 IS UP) This. Chapter. Was. EPIC! You showed a new side of Silver Dante. And Dante using Curse to get his Pokemon to obey him makes a lot of sense, after all, if you carry around a Zubat/Golbat for as long as Silver did and battle with it then it's bound...
  15. K

Steal the Masterball!

^ Gastro Acid negates Sticky Hold, Snatch steals Master Ball.
  16. K

Steal the Masterball!

But I brought the Master Ball to my dimension so you don't have it.
  17. K

Steal the Masterball!

Victreebel, Gastro Acid. Gengar, Snatch. Palkia, Spacial Rend. *goes to other dimension where I control everything*
  18. K

Steal the Masterball!

Go Dialga! *goes back in time* *catches Master Ball and makes all posts before this have never happed* Yay! Time paradox for the win!
  19. K

A Journey for Victory - Rewritten

Wow, this is a lot better! I can't wait to read more!
  20. K

Are We Heroes?

Did Boss kill Net?! Great chapter!
Back
Top Bottom