Search results for query: *

1. K

What was your first Pokémon?

I'm sorry if this is a repeat of a previous thread, but there were about 10 pages when I searched for this. What was your first ever Pokémon? Why did you choose it? What game was it in? Mine was a male Treecko, nicknamed Treeyy, in Emerald. I chose it because it looked cool. It is now a level...
  2. K

The Truck

Is The Truck in HG/SS? Once I get to Vermillion I'll check, but has anyone seen it?
  3. K

Posting Problem.

When I try to post the new chapter of my fanfic, it gets cut off. Why won't it work?
  4. K

A Legendary Journey

This is my first fanfic, so keep that in mind. I have a few things to say before you start reading. 1. I stink at names, but after a character is introduced I will give their name origin, which may contain spoilers, in a spoiler. 2. Rated: PG to PG-13 for infrequent language and violence. 3...
  5. K

Kimori-Hinoarashi's Pokemon Shop~Over 400 Pokemon

I have multiple Surfing Pikachu, legendaries, and other rare Pokemon like starters or Pokemon that you can only catch once. Just post what you want, and if I have it (I have all Pokemon except for some legends and Kingdra) we can trade. My wants are in my signature. I will have a list of all of...
  6. K

Shinies!

I want shinies! PM me if you have a shiny to trade. I have many rares, legends, and a TRU Arceus!
  7. K

Special Offer! (Updated)

I will give surfing pikachu's, PBR electivire & magmortar, and starters for: lv. 100s, shinies, and legendaries (no rotom, unown, or phione)!I can also make them have pokerus. AND I HAVE MULTIPLE FEEBAS! I also have dittos and other rare pokemon. I am in the NYC timezone. I want a Kingdra or a...
Back
Top Bottom