Search results for query: *

1. A

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1996 so I'm 14. I'm in Pokemon since 2000.
  2. A

Next generation

I personaly prefer the old pokemon,but i like the new pokemon to and they should put together the old and new pokemons it sould be great.And they can put brock and tracey together with ash and dawn possibly i'd like to =)
  3. A

Stupid attacks on Pokemon

Aerial ace on Purugly it's completly stupid(for me).
  4. A

cynthia

i'm sory i've mistake i beat her milotic with 2 dragon claws
  5. A

cynthia

she is preety easy i've used my dialga and i've beat her with 2 dragon claws it was preety easy
  6. A

Bulbagarden, What's Your Gender? READ FIRST POST

Re: Pokémon Fans, What's Your Gender? I'm male
  7. A

Your status on Platinum

ELITE 4 my team is : torterra(lv.51),staraptor(lv.56),floatzel(lv.45),dialga(lv.70),bibarel(lv.15),luxio(lv.27) but i just beat the elite 4 with dialga,torterra and staraptor but the game is for pc but is the same thing i'm sorry but i can't trade pokemons :(
  8. A

Ho-Oh is on Google!!!

i think that's a moltres , well it is nothing to do with pkmn but it's like a moltres
  9. A

If you were a pokemon...

i would be palkia.palkia with spacial rend,dragon claw,aura sphere and aqua tail.palkia would be at lv.90 and his ability would be pressure (is the only ability he has)
  10. A

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting i've caught a shiny mewtwo by soft reseting and i take 2 days to get it. it was lucky because one of my friends taked two weeks doing soft reset to get a shiny palkia and he already can't catch it.
  11. A

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting to ShinyHunter,i've caught a shiny mewtwo in pkmn fire red by soft reseting. but i've passed my shiny mewtwo to HO-OH Lover 4Ever and if you want that pkmn talk with him.tell him i give autorization to pass that shiny pkmn if you want
  12. A

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

my favourite pokemon is and always will be ARTICUNO because i like his style of batling and his eyes i like him very much
Back
Top Bottom