Search results for query: *

1. S

Wanted: A few special Pokemon

Wanted Offering: Events Offering: Main Games In-Game Legends Offering: Pokewalker Offering: Shinies -Note: Heading to bed soon after this, post offers here and I'll pm/vm you when I'm back online.
  2. S

Wanted: UT TRU Shaymin (closed)

In return I'm offering: Mild TRU Manaphy Lonely TRU Regigigas Bashful Alamos Darkrai Jolly TRU Arceus Quirky Gamestop Jirachi (perfect Attack IV) Jolly Gamestop Pichu (perfect Speed IV) Please post offers here. I have to leave soon but will be back on in a few hours, later...
  3. S

Offering: Extremespeed Dratinis

I'm going to try and Masuda breed an Extremespeed Dratini on my HeartGold and am anticipating that I will have a plethora of these Dratini to offer. All of them will have perfect IVs in Special Attack and HP. Along with Extremespeed, they will also have the moves Shock Wave, Ice Beam, and Dragon...
  4. S

Offering 4 Synchronizers(closed)

I recently bred a few Ralts for synchronizing and have a few extra ones with Synchronize. The natures are: Timid Bold Careful Adamant First come first serve, offer whatever for them.
  5. S

Wanted: Brave/Relaxed/Quiet/Sassy Dialga(closed)

I would like a Dialga with one of those natures, preferably Sassy or Quiet. It doesn't have to be UT but it does need to be under level 100. Send me a vm/pm if you're interested. I can offer to RNG shiny Pokemon with Egg moves, nature & up to 3 perfect IVs, or I have UT legendaries I've caught...
  6. S

Wanted: Wish Bagon

Really would like to get a Wish Bagon. In return I can offer to RNG hatch a shiny with up to 3 perfect IVs, choice of nature, and Egg moves. I also have all the legendaries plus some events.
  7. S

Spring Cleaning(closed) please vm me if you claimed and didn't receive yet

I've decided to get rid of a bunch of Pokemon that are cluttering up my boxes and thought instead of just deleting them all I could offer them here. They are enclosed in Spoiler tags since they make a pretty long list. Trade me anything you don't want for them (as long as it's not hacked) The...
  8. S

Wanted: Foreign Ditto

I'd like to get a foreign Ditto with at least one perfect IV, it'd really help with breeding. In return I can offer to RNG hatch a shiny with your choice of Egg moves, Nature, and up to 3 Perfect IVs, though it would probably take a few days to breed it.
  9. S

PS: four-Fanged jaws and Punishment claws(closed)

Count to next Project: 2/15 The first shiny for Project Sparkle is... ~Mawile There are 30 of them that I have RNG bred. 15 of them have "fang" moves, while the remaining 15 have "punishment", rock slide, and two fang moves. Listed are their moves, gender, nature, and IVs. When asking for...
  10. S

XD Purified Moves

Hey there everyone! I'm going to start a new game on my XD Gale of Darkness in a couple of days just for fun. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the Pokemon I catch on there, since after they're purified they have a special move (though Lugia has two while Articuno, Zapdos, and...
  11. S

Project Sparkle count

Count: 27/30 Tomorrow I will post a new thread with the available shiny. Link is: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58097 (It will have some sort of fancy schmancy title to it, starting with 'ps:') Hello! This is the count for how many Pokemon I've hatched for Project Sparkle...
  12. S

Project Sparkle (Idea)

Hey there everyone. Ever since I learned how to RNG for shiny Pokemon, I've been thinking of an idea. What if every month or so I have a shiny "giveaway" where I hatch a box full of one kind of shiny Pokemon and offer them here on the trading forums? Of course I would ask for something in...
  13. S

Egg Move and Perfect IV Charmanders(closed)

I have a few excess IVed Egg Move Charmander here after breeding them on my Platinum/Emerald. What I want for them is another Pokemon with an Egg Move, perfect IV, or TM move that cannot be purchased from the Dept. Stores or Game Corner. Otherwise 1 Red Shard will do for payment. They will be...
Back
Top Bottom