Search results for query: *

1. B

The Bulbagarden Wifi Ladder Retiering Tournament

sure thing bro, i'll make sure not to post battles here
  2. B

The Bulbagarden Wifi Ladder Retiering Tournament

i'm in, Anyone wants to practice?
  3. B

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

well since i haven't seen any activity lately i would like to challenge anyone (just to practice) if it is allow by the admin. i know this is not the right threat for these challenges but at least i know people here, lol.
  4. B

sure, but we will have to this on saturday around 12 pm, or just let me know
  5. B

i challenge Hadesiro to a match, i'll be free tonight after 8 pm VM if you're available.
  6. B

thank god i decided to check this today, of course i'll battle you Hadesiro i can do it tonight from 10 pm (eastern) and tomorrow all day, let me know when is best for you.
  7. B

no problem man, whenever you have time, i cant play today either so just let me know :)
  8. B

i challenge Akaigo to a match i think it has been a while since i play pkmn. :)
  9. B

thanks for updating my info, now Johto trainer i'll be free tonight to battle; i'll pm you when im online
  10. B

i just got a 3ds and my fc changed now is 0991-3539-5553
  11. B

no problem, it works perfectly for me i'll pm you when im online
  12. B

sure, lets do it tonight.
  13. B

I challenge Johto Trainer, i want my rematch from the previous ladder :) i can battle around 9 pm any day.
  14. B

Re: Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (Currently Sign Ups) Blue25 In game name: Junior FC: 0561-6128-7912 Eastern Time (US/CANADA)
  15. B

What Was Your Favourite Pokémon Moment of 2010?

Ash and Paul battle, it was pretty epic.
  16. B

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Practice Battle Please! i'll be happy to help you out, i haven't battle anyone in ages and im afraid that i might get rusty,lol. my fc is in my profile just let me know which game to use.
  17. B

DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Preview Thread

i hope that this movie show the battle between lugia and ho-ho that would be awesome!!!
  18. B

Pokémon Ladder

since the whole holiday thing is over i can battle again, the only thing is that i need my hiatus status to be removed.
  19. B

Re: I wanna battle sure i'll battle you (i want a rematch,lol)
  20. B

Re: International Tournament Group (CHRISTMAS SHOWDOWN) Of course i'll join like everybody said, we need more tournaments.
Back
Top Bottom