Search results for query: *

• Users: Seto_Koiba
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Seto_Koiba

GEN VII: Looking for HA Wooper

Needing a Hidden Ability Wooper or Quagsire for breeding. Can offer legitimate bred Beast Ball Pokemon (see spoiler for a list) Friend Code is 3969-6841-4362
  2. Seto_Koiba

How do you upload images in XenForo?

I remember in vBulletin we had albums to upload images, and I was wondering if there was still a way to do something similar in XenForo. Thanks for any help.
  3. Seto_Koiba

GEN VI: Special Poliwag request

I'm in need of a rather specific Poliwag. I need a poliwag with the Ability Water Absorb and the moves Ice Ball and Defence Curl. The problem is that this combination is only possible in gen III and would require firered or leafgreen, neither of which I have. Hopefully however, what I have to...
  4. Seto_Koiba

GEN VI: Male Super Pumkaboo Wanted

I have been looking for a Super Size Pumpkaboo for days and can't find even one. The Pumpkaboo only needs to be male, Super Size, and not have a nickname, I do not care about anything else. I can give Tyrunt, Haunter, Malamar, Wartortle, Goomy, or Phantump. Please PM me if you are...
  5. Seto_Koiba

SparkStatic's Avatar Shop

First off, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SPRITES I USE, THEY ARE EITHER OFFICIAL POKEMON SPRITES, OR COME FROM POKECHARMS.COM However, i use them and eventually make "Trainer Displays" that look like this: if you want Avatars similar to these PM me...
  6. Seto_Koiba

And Gen IV: Breeders Shop, コジロウ, ミズゴロウ, and me, SparkStatic

Hello everyone, this is SparkStatic, My Friends コジロウ, ミズゴロウ, and i are here to breed pokemon for you I offer mainly from GenV, while they offer mainly from GenIV What I offer; and once i restart HG i will try to breed there but i cant IV breed, i just know how to breed egg moves...
  7. Seto_Koiba

the claim game

a game where people claim animals until there are none left >:3 Etc. I CLAIM BEARS I DID THIS FIRST YOU MUST ALL PICK ANOTHER ANIMAL MUWAHAHA (but try to let out less insanity than i did o3o)
  8. Seto_Koiba

Wanted CYNDAQUIL

Any level Must be male & legit, I am prepared to give Kyogre Level 47 for one. Thanks, Jesse3453:-):banana:
Back
Top Bottom