• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Optimatum

Bulbagarden's 12 Days of Trivia 2023

While we await the judging, any guesses as to this year's theme? I think it's something to do with change over time, or changes between generations. At least four questions are also repeats from previous years, with either wording tweaks to change the answer or answers that have changed since...
  2. Optimatum

Event Bulbagarden's 12 Days of Trivia 2022

Ahhh heck. I considered every single accepted answer for question 1 before going with DP003. Still, I'm proud of my performance. Thanks for the great contest as always!
  3. Optimatum

MATURE: Unova Arc Pt1: The Unova Affair (Ch.26: Old Habits Die Hard)

Re: The Unova Affair (Ch.17: Aeon) So the next chapter will be set in the desert of Hoenn?
  4. Optimatum

Re: The Unova Affair (Ch.17: Aeon) Good chapters.
  5. Optimatum

TEEN: Interactive Fiction: Let's Create a Mary-Sue!

Training fic with elements of other fic types randomly mixed in? With every single character, no matter how minor, being a Sue.
  6. Optimatum

TEEN: Interactive Fiction: Let's Create a Mary-Sue!

So this Sue will be God Mode and probably Black Hole?
  7. Optimatum

COMPLETE: The Key (TEEN)

Amazing.
  8. Optimatum

Re: The Unova Affair (Ch.14: Under The Moon) Yeah, I probably should have spoilered that before. Good chapter, although rather odd. On the topic of Saffron:
  9. Optimatum

Re: The Unova Affair (Ch.10: Blood Poison) Having gotten farther in Black, I've found out more bits of the plot. Guessing as follows: However, you still have a problem. Not only is Unova said to be ancient, but one hero also created the Relic Castle, which is definitely ancient.
  10. Optimatum

Re: The Unova Affair (Ch.10: Blood Poison) Really good. I take it that this story is set some 15-20 years before the games, and the Unova brothers were somehow involved in the founding of Unova? Because if so, either the brothers have never heard of Unova despite having been to every other...
  11. Optimatum

COMPLETE: Rival's Story

Amazing. Just amazing. Now let's get Rival's Story to 1,000 posts before it's moved to the archive!
  12. Optimatum

Every team you've ever had....

Re: Every team youve ever had.... Hmmm...
  13. Optimatum

Ghosts In The Old Chateau!

Re: Old Chateau discussion The only reason the eyes in the painting disappear is that the game has a 3-D engine so when close to the painting you see it from closer to directly overhead so the game has to compress the image's height and can't display the eyes.
  14. Optimatum

@post 822: Flobbly wobbly, here comes our jelly. <insert meaningless post here>
  15. Optimatum

Which AR code do you use the most?

Mostly OHKO pokemon and restore HP for the Battle Tower.
  16. Optimatum

Walker cloning glitch

I don't know if it was debunked, but it works on all three of my HGSS games (I lost my original HeartGold) and the clones stayed until I deleted them.
  17. Optimatum

Walker cloning glitch

As far as I can tell there are no risks; the only thing I can think of is the usual "the save file is corrupted" message you might get if you turned the game off too late. @Phantom Class: I don't know if I was the first to find it, but I haven't seen it anywhere before, not even of Bulbapedia.
  18. Optimatum

*one word posts* Wow. GM, you will have to think of something spectacular to live up to our expectations. (And everybody post a lot so chapter 100 can be post 1000 for both GM and this topic!)
  19. Optimatum

Walker cloning glitch

It's on Bulbapedia because I added it. And no, the clone doesn't vanish when you reconnect to the walker.
Back
Top Bottom