• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

HG/SS Ditto Glitch to limitless movepools!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=960099&topic=54152536 Something I felt had to be shared about a glitch that could change pokemon as we know it. Basicaly, If ditto transforms into a pokemon with Rage, uses Rage, then catches or KO the wild pokemion, Ditto keeps he copied...
  2. L

Want: Unown with Base 70 Hidden Power

An Unown with any Hidden Power type, but to have max damage (base 70). Make an offer, and I'll see what I can do.
  3. L

Unique Movesets

simple place to post unique "novelty sets". LMK if a similar thread already exists, but I don't think one does (or it's old beyond belief). Anyways, I have an Aqua Ring Blastoise Blastoise Leftovers Bold 252 HP/ 100 def/ 158 spec def Aqua Ring Surf Rapid Spin Rest It uses Aqua...
  4. L

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Just answer what you want to be/are already. As for me, I don't know. I plan on being a pirate, knight, or a pharmasist.
  5. L

Different starters

A thread to post what you are using if your not going to use your starter, since you can trade eggs to other games and the baby will obey you.. I'm either using a trapinch, cranidos or lickitung, if I decide not to use my starter.
  6. L

Is Rampardos too strong for NU?

I've recently using pokemon I like, but didn't use before (venamoth, Ludicolo, ect.), And I've been stuck on Rampardos. I know what sets to use, how to use it, and what to beware. However, after checking Smogon, many of Rampardos's counters are OU (with the except of the UU Donphan). Does this...
  7. L

Cleaning a DS AR

anyone know how to clean a DS action replay? I recently got lint into mine, and I can't get it out without ripping my AR apart. I tried using a q-tip, the the lint is too big. Help?
  8. L

Wifi problem

I'm having Wifi problems when trying to trade. I can trade on GTS and get wondercards fine, and even trade with some users. But when I try to trade with other users, we keep disconnecting with the 86420 error code. Any help?
  9. L

foreign ditto

No nature/IV requirment. Offer what you want, I probally have it. Or check my shop.
  10. L

Today's Achievements

Simple place to post what you accomplished today. Post in this format: Today, on *date, in month/day/year*, I did the following: *Achievements here* As for today: Today, on 12/26/09, I did the following: Made a new signature RNG'd my first shiny watched Jonny Bravo Christmas again
  11. L

Lazyboy0337's Big Bazaar

approved by Rex Racer Hello, this is my Bazaar. Unlike other shops, it uses a credit system to determine value and worth. NOTE: i do use AR cloning. You don't like it, then leave. Values Average pokemon : 1-3 Battle items : 1-2 Events : 6-10 (depends on which event is is, and what...
  12. L

Nicknamable Shiny Ditto

any nature and IVs are fine. LMK what you want in return
  13. L

Want: Pokesav'd Empoleon

Just for fun, I want/need a King Dedede pokemon made from Pokesav. Empoleon (Nicknamed Dedede) Adamant Nature Gluttony/Huge Power/Anger Point (your choice) 252 att, 252 hp, 4 def 31 IV in att, doesn't matter for the rest Wood Hammer Slack Off Body Slam Dragon Dance LMK what you...
  14. L

Super Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Anything about Brawl can be discussed here. I'll start it with a question: Does Dedede have a Meteor Smash?
  15. L

Poke-jobs

If pokemon had jobs, which pokemon would have what jobs/hobbys? Just a werid thread to think about. My ideas are Lickilicky = President (for my love of lickilicky :P) Jumpluff and Ludicolo = cheerleader/dancer Tropius = fruit market seller and that's all i got
  16. L

Shiny Surskit

anyone have a shiny surskit at a low level (perferable at level 1)? I can trade events and shinies (cloned), and if wanted, i can clone your surskit, and trade the clone back to you
  17. L

Wish Eevees

trading away Eevees with Wish. I have many different natures, like Modest (best nature for an Eevee-lution), and Adamant (for Leafeon). I can also breed for a desired nature if wanted. I don't know the IVs, as they are at level 1, but I can tell you the trait upon request (ex: likes to eat...
  18. L

Want: Pokemon with Rare Egg/Tutor Moves

How it works A thread when i post a certain pokemon (or evolution line) with egg move/tutor moves I want. When all (or enough) orders for the one pokemon are filled, i will update to another pokemon. I will also post how to get the moves onto the wanted pokemon, so your job is easier...
  19. L

Which Eevee?

Which eevee evolution is recommened for a Adament Wish eevee? I was think of either vaporeon or flareon, but which is best?
  20. L

NU/UU team

My doubles team made up UUs and NUs Lickilicky Impish Choice Band/Life Orb/Iron Ball Explosion Gryo Ball Fling ? Double Team ? Explodes, destroying leads. However, can put up a fight without it if the opponent has a golduck with Damp EV: 252 att/252 HP/ 4 def (working on EV...
Back
Top Bottom