Search results for query: *

1. S

A Deadly Breach

Nah I'll change them because I think to people on here it'll just look like I've forgotten to capitalise them. :)
  2. S

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps- Blog Two I love everything about this, especially Paige and Alaska's relationship. I'm really excited to continue reading this and I look forward to learning more about the characters pasts. :) Keep up the good work, I'd hate to see this great story...
  3. S

A Deadly Breach

Thanks for reading and reviewing, I'm glad you liked it. In regards to the Pokemon names I've only capitalized the names used as proper nouns, like Jaden's Scizor is capitalised where as 'essence of muk' wasn't. I've done it like that because I also post this on another fan fiction website and...
  4. S

A Deadly Breach

Chapter 1: Walls Bright lights that shone like miniature suns beamed down onto a teenage girl standing nervously in the centre of what appeared to be a Pokémon stadium. She shielded her warm, brown eyes with her arm as she attempted to see her opponent past the blinding beams of light. She...
  5. S

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (Ended) (TEEN)

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (PG 13 to R) I really like this, I've only just started reading but so far it's awesome. I love the different dorms and characters, especially the best friend and I'm really looking forward to reading more. Like people have said there are some minor grammar...
  6. S

Hello!

Have fun here! :)
  7. S

The issue of whiting out

That sounds like it would work well in theory but it would really just promote grinding against wild pokemon so that your own pokemon were levels above the other trainers to avoid losing your game. Plus imagine if you had a game with 400+ hours multiple events, shinies and EV trained or IV bred...
  8. S

Hi

Welcome, have fun here :)
  9. S

dead thread no more posts please

Re: The Daily Lottery (it could be you...) Teddiursa?
  10. S

Who do you share a birthday with?

Madonna
  11. S

Black and White Strategy Guide to come in two editions

If it stays as 29.99 in Australia I'll probably get it, if it goes up anymore I can't really justify spending that much for a book of stuff I can get for free on the internet.
  12. S

What do people think about pokemon where you live?

When I was in school everyone knew of the first gen and if someone randomly started talking about it everyone would act like they loved it, only because it's cool to like retro things. It's pretty much the same with any 90's craze, but if you actually like pokemon and play it for hours every...
  13. S

Hi i'm new and only just joined

Welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy your time here :)
  14. S

Third Version?

Yeah, I don't think Lance should get a legendary, especially a Gen V legendary, Kingdra or Crimgan would be fitting I think. He could've brought Kingdra from Johto or caught Crimgan in Isshu. In regards to the name, I don't think it will be Grey or Brown because although it seems the most...
  15. S

I'm Back!

Welcome back buddy, I left for a while too. :) Hope you enjoy your time here.
  16. S

Offering: Pokedex fillers for Australian Wii console number

Hey this might sound strange but I'm offering practically free non-legendary Pokedex fillers to anyone with an Australian Wii console. The reason for this is the Ninendo connection ambassador promotion which encourages people to connect their Wii consoles to the internet. If someone 'helps'...
  17. S

Wanted Lunatone

I can give you one, what have you got to offer. :)
  18. S

Wanted: Clampearl and Spiritomb

That's alright, if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask really I'll be happy to help. :)
  19. S

Yep, perfect I'll see you in there. :)
  20. S

Alright cool, mine's in my sig. I'm ready when you are, you said you were new to this so do you know how to do everything? :)
Back
Top Bottom