• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Do you think the Westernization of Pokemon Black and White is a good thing?

Stop hating on the American direction the games are taking. The US is the BEST country in the world and its awesome that there is a Pokemon region now settled here. I hope they continue to expand and do Los Angeles, San Francisco. And they should add a lot more homosexual innuendo too. Its...
  2. S

I believe Los Angeles should be next. Gangsters and all.
  3. S

Belle

I honestly think Belle is a racial stereotype of blonde girls. Especially considering the game is set in America. She acts ditzy and slow and frankly I'm tired of the "blonde" stereotype. I believe there is also misogyny present but thats in every pokemon game.
  4. S

I love how all these Japanophiles/weeabos are the ones complaining. Get THE FUCK over it. :) I think its a good thing that they are westernizing the games because it adds a bit of diversity to the games.
  5. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I am sooo bored. Coming home from college is so different. :^/
  6. S

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

Celebi sprite anyone? Also how do you set it as your avatar at bulbagarden??
  7. S

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

I love affirmative action and Aloe.
  8. S

New Characters

MHHHM. So Iris is in the games! hahaha I think she is Aloe's daughter.
  9. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion I thought Rayquaza was Quetzalcoatl???
  10. S

Should We Get Much Stronger E4?

Nah. Mono teams fail anyway.
  11. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion WHY not? The names are in Japanese and they can get confusing to remember. Unofficial English names are both fun to make up and easier to remember. Plus all these japanophiles/weeabos who arent pronouncing the Japanese names correctly at least dont...
  12. S

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. UGH, I hate how YOU people(TM2 and Ryuu) always push your opinions as facts. THEY ARE NOT. GET THE FUCK OVER IT, people have opinions that differ to yours. 1. The hoodies arent going to be EXACTLY the same, Ryuu. Use some sense, Nintendo/GF isn't stupid. They usually use...
  13. S

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. 1. ok, its not going to be a to-the-bone hoodie. Its implied. 2. Umm, the KKK had pale skin. Again, implied. 3. You just contradicted yourself. And straight from wiki: "Lynching is extrajudicial punishment carried out by a mob, often by hanging, but also by burning at...
  14. S

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. The reasons have been pointed out before, but i believe the hoodies and symbols and pale skin all allude to the KKK and there is an undertone of separating people. (pokemon and humans)
  15. S

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. I still think they are a lynch mob.
  16. S

Sprouse brothers to star in Pokémon commercial: Advertisement to feature HeartGold, S

Re: Sprouse brothers to star in Pokémon commercial: Advertisement to feature HeartGol UGH. THIS IS SOOOOOOO STUPIDDDDDDDD. They are the stupidest twins ever. I like the random humans in the commercial, not one of these celeb appeals. BLEH im gonna vomit, anyone who supports this, should be...
  17. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion love this post.
  18. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion I think the pokemon are ugly. What happened to Salamence, Flygon,Aggron-esque pokemon? These look all mechanical and shit and seems like the designs become too complex. A mole(?) with a fucking axe?? This isnt Digimon, but it sure looks like Pokemon is...
Back
Top Bottom