• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Belle

I honestly think Belle is a racial stereotype of blonde girls. Especially considering the game is set in America. She acts ditzy and slow and frankly I'm tired of the "blonde" stereotype. I believe there is also misogyny present but thats in every pokemon game.
  2. S

being transgendered and a pokemon fan?

So as an advocate for the LGBTQA community, I am quite perplexed as to how someone who is transgendered will be able to choose a "gender". Or not just a trangered person, but what about someone who doesn't identify themselves as either a boy or a girl or gender? Pokemon has set up a dichotomy...
  3. S

The new "pokemon"

Anyone else get the feeling that these new pokemon do not have a "pokemon" feel to them. A Sarcophagus for a pokemon is just so something Digimon would do, for example. It honestly feels like GF is digging from the bottom of the barrel.
  4. S

HGSS innuendos

So I'd thought this would be fun....seeing as most of us are playing the game currently, we can more easily recall innuendos as we see them. :] Let's see what Gamefreak threw at us to chew on.. ;) I've seen a couple that made me go: WOAH?! here they are and i'll post more as I see them: Monk...
  5. S

Sarah Palin F*cks up yet again

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93375?fp=1 Video included! ahahaha I lol'd. It amazes me some people want that twat as president.
  6. S

Abstinence makes you smarter!

I had a teacher last year who went out of his way to pose his views both societal and otherwise on us, the students. He brought up such classics as Abortion, and School, but the most annoying thing to have to sit through and listen to was his abstinence verbiage. He showed us clips of...
  7. S

Another way to have "sexual" intercourse?

I have recently been enlightened on the topic of "Sexting" which is basically like sex but through text messages. It can be compared to phone/cyber sex, but through text messaging. I didn't know whether to laugh or facepalm when I heard this. I facepalmed. Have you heard of sexting and...
  8. S

15 more minutes of fame

Yeah, yeah so many people have probably heard of him Chris Crocker What is your opinion on him and other "internet celebrities" like Jeffree Star, Audrey Kitching etc. sweeping the nation?
  9. S

9/11: an inside job?

There is many "evidence" for the probability of 9/11 to have been planned by the government. What are your thoughts on the subject?
  10. S

Is Harley gay?

I've heard to arguments for Harley: He's gay as his campyness shows; He's secretly in love/jealous with May(been a while) I personally believe he is gay. His pokemon were full of innuendo, his actions/words pointed in that direction, and of course there was the "wingman" ordeal.
  11. S

Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kicks Separation Of Church And State

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pnFg0Sp2Xw LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ah. Good laugh, never going to happen. :D Bible shouldn't be a textbook.
  12. S

His only regret was that he had not killed his daughter at birth

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/iraqi-father-proud-he-killed-daughter-for-honor Dispicable scumbag...killing your own daughter for falling in love!
  13. S

Illegal download jury ruling: $80,000 per song

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tec_music_downloading I just love how the recording companies act like they don't make millions anyway. The songs aren't even worth that much! Poor Lady!
  14. S

The Religion Debate

What are your points of view of religion? Is it needed in a society? Other thoughts pertaining to religion? POST! I believe religion is the root of good..but also the root of all evil. Crusades, Iran-Palestanian War, etc. among others prove that religion causes unnecessary warfare, and...
  15. S

Importing platinum

How is the process and how much will I have to pay? Its my first time importing and I plan to import from play-asia. I need help on knowing how the importing process is like. I heard something about custom fees...?
  16. S

Best nature for Shaymin?

Would Modest be a good nature for Shaymin? No,I don't have one, I'm just curious as no one seems to talk about shaymin and I want to know more about it.
  17. S

Problems on GTS

When I log on to the GTS the bars are at full strenghth, but then a message comes up stating "You have been disconnected from the GTS.Returning to reception counter." It's been happening since earlier this morning.Anyone know the reason?
  18. S

Where is Wormadam?

Which trainer has a Wormadam?That's the only pokemon I need!Please Help!
  19. S

we know about the D/P styli,but what about the STYLUS HOLDER?

So what about the stylus holder?Will they also give it out as a bonus?
  20. S

the pokemon DP styli(stylus)

I am confusued as to when you get the styli.Do you get them on April 22 or right then and there when you pre-order? I pre-ordered both copies(at Gamestop) on February 20 and I was wondering if it's a new promotion since I had always thought you would get the styli on April 22. Also,anyone...
Back
Top Bottom