Search results for query: *

1. P

.: Barry x Dawn :.

picture made by me XD XD I made this thread, as i thought there should be a shipping thread on Jun x Dawn! ( twinleafshipping ), there are a couple that are meant to be!! XD I Can tell some hints between them Lol. when dawn hold his hand and they sit by each other :3, They both have Starter...
  2. P

~ The Shauna Fan Club ~

~ Welcome to my First Shauna Fan Club ~ I Dedicated this club to her, as she is such a awsome AG Character and My Fav Battle girl xD So anyways i dediced to make this :3 so feel free to join xD Rules Abide the forum rules like always This club is for discussing the character Shauna There...
  3. P

GCSE Results

Whooo today is when everyone get there results today and iam one of them so whos nervous?
  4. P

(uk)Pokemon Master Quest Coming to CN Too *Faints

Im posting this to say, that while watching pokemon johto league champions this morning, while it was the break a avater came on saying that pokemon season 5 is coming to cn too! its starting 3rd september at 5pm so more ashness <3
  5. P

- Legendary Heroes - My First FanFic

Alright everyone this is my first FanFic Ive wrote ^__^ so i hope its ok and Thanks Katsu for a little bit of help =D Hope yoy enjoy! ~ Legendary Heroes ~ Part 1 Characters - Ash ketchum - Himself Emiline - Palletown - Kanto Erica - Celedon City - Kanto Sammey - Littleroot town -...
  6. P

Pokemon Ranger Manga?

Does anyone no were to get the Pokemon Ranger Manga or can find scans of it :awww: would be thanked! and ive be trying everywhere many thanks SL
  7. P

The Pikachu fan club

Welcome to my club about the one and only cute pikachu! here all fans and lovers of pikachu can come here and talk about him, plus make topics and send pictures! so what u waiting for join today Rules! 1.No Bashing, 2.No Spaming, 3.We love new members so don't be afriad to ask! ^^ 4.The...
  8. P

Hi there i am new here

Hiya everyone :lx225: I am Satoshi's lover XD And as you can tell i like Satoshi i also a fan of brock,misty and there pokemon and i also like Satoshi's too anyway i hope to make more friends here XD From Satoshi' Lover
Back
Top Bottom