Search results for query: *

1. Misheard Whisper

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

It took me a while to find it too, since it's not under 'Edit Post' but rather 'Thread Tools'.
  2. Misheard Whisper

Cracked has been nonsense for years now. Even back when they were good, it was more for entertainment than edification.
  3. Misheard Whisper

5E is good, but I feel like Pathfinder is still more true to the game's roots. 5E very much feels like the 'updated' edition that it is, and it loses some of its classic lustre in the process.
  4. Misheard Whisper

3.0 was a trainwreck, I'm honestly not sure how they intend to close it out.
  5. Misheard Whisper

A whole bunch of old faces came back -- in other words, you're in good company. :P
  6. Misheard Whisper

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

From clues in the Pokemon games - particularly the real-life locations the different regions are based on - we can cautiously surmise that Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are all reasonably close (being inspired by different regions of Japan) while Unova (New York) is ages away, and Kalos...
  7. Misheard Whisper

Tierno's weird obsession with Pokemon dance routines was actually foreshadowing for Pokemon: Beyonce Edition.
  8. Misheard Whisper

I'm really kinda wishing I'd got on the WiiU wagon already. I've been watching Mario Maker videos on YouTube for like six hours now, and that's like ten reasons I want one by itself. Smash, Pokken, Zelda...yeesh.
  9. Misheard Whisper

It's because when it was suggested that writing smut would have allowed you to use the word 'callipygian' ages ago, you said 'that would be cheating'. I was pretending to have misunderstood your post as a statement professing your preferred type of smut, when in reality it was simply an...
  10. Misheard Whisper

What?
  11. Misheard Whisper

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Couple of kids just hurled a rock through the neighbours' front window and booked it off down the street. Most exciting thing to happen here all week.
  12. Misheard Whisper

Estimated Release Date - Oct. 28th, 2016

Black Friday is definitely not a worldwide thing; it only exists because of thanksgiving, which is not a thing outside of North America. You'll see the odd Black Friday sale elsewhere in the world, sure, but it's nowhere near as intensely competitive as it is in America - it's just another sale...
  13. Misheard Whisper

I'm not gonna judge your kinks, but that's a bit weird to put out there in public....
  14. Misheard Whisper

Ugh, I know this pain. Lost my Champion Game notebook moving back from university, and I have the sinking feeling that it got thrown in the trash with a lot of my other workbooks... I can't find it anywhere.
  15. Misheard Whisper

October seems unlikely to me too tbqh, but I shall remain ever optimistic. The sooner the better, of course! :D
  16. Misheard Whisper

That's exactly what I thought, which is weird -- but it also diminishes the probability that they're just spitballing. If they genuinely had no more idea than we do, I'd think they would have estimated November 28th or something (based on 'coming Holiday 2016'), so this kinda makes me think they...
  17. Misheard Whisper

Hey all, I just got an email (below) from mightyape, the local geek retailer, informing me that the new games are estimated to come out on October 28th this year. That's about a month earlier than I expected, to be honest. Could they know something we don't? The prices for the two games are...
  18. Misheard Whisper

Okay, so Twitch Watches Pokemon is an actual thing and it's amazing, especially with Twitch chat still on. EDIT: Ugh, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. Time to set an hour-and-a-half long stopwatch and go play AlphaSapphire.
  19. Misheard Whisper

It could be a brand new trophy that's automatically given out retroactively to everyone who qualifies for it. Seems most likely, considering all the other trophies so far are just post count/like count-based.
  20. Misheard Whisper

Wild guess, it could be because we were all blathering on about our favourite Pokemon a page or two ago? I dunno how the list of participants lines up with the ones who got the trophy, though.
Back
Top Bottom