Search results for query: *

• Users: Leggo
  • Order by date
  1. Leggo

Music What song are you currently listening to?

5 More Minutes (feat. Beenzino) by Sanchez
  2. Leggo

RM13: HD and Denise

I wonder who is the Winston Churchill to ME's Theodore Roosevelt in this ERB video.
  3. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Recently, I bought the new Hanging of Isaac DLC for my brother. I succumbed to the Winter Steam Sale and bought FF7, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, some trading cards for a badge, and a bunch of VNs.
  4. Leggo

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing FE7 for the past couple of days.
  5. Leggo

look around look around how lucky we are to be alive right now!
  6. Leggo

Look around you; what is the first blue thing you see?

My shirt
  7. Leggo

#spoilers #redacted ## Livin' like dolce vita~
  8. Leggo

edit edit edit edit yo dawg just got to the club to see my homie Terrell Then he woddled away woddle woddle
  9. Leggo

some boys kiss me, some boys hug me i think they're O.K. if they don't give me proper credit i just walk away~
  10. Leggo

CO? Carbon Monoxide? I hope there's a carbon monoxide detector here.
  11. Leggo

one can log in from Facebook, Google+, and Twitter! Welcome, Señor Tweet Sweet Goggles Sugarmountain!
  12. Leggo

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Beautiful Lady" by Jonghyun
  13. Leggo

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pokémon Sun and Moon Caramel Mokaccino (a cute indie dating sim) Lovely Little Thieves (another indie game) Persona 5
  14. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Tales of Zestiria.
  15. Leggo

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Forgot about that faction win thing. My first game too. Will take note of that. I guess "first game where I survived as town to endgame" works too.
  16. Leggo

The War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Add High School Musical Mafia to the conceptual queue please!
  17. Leggo

Congratulations town! Thank you everyone! This is my first win as town if I'm keeping my mafia records correctly. Looks like me claiming early on was a good thing after all. I thought it was in the rules that the items were one-shot and would be lost due to it not being used which is why I...
  18. Leggo

chickens can ship us for one time and last for a lifetime! yes enzap's a lucky ducky what a good gonzap is he I read sticks as "chicks" lol
  19. Leggo

Have a midterm tomorrow (technically later today) which is why I haven't been much. It is possible for mafia to claim miller though. Indeed, I feel that there is one more mafioso left. Time to use Foresight and use context clues! From the following posts, Hellcrow might seem to be...
  20. Leggo

Almost midterm time. Winnie the Boo Winnie the Boo something with fluff and glitter and stuff~ Weird that the mafia didn't do a NK which could mean that they were either inactive, maybe couldn't think of someone to NK, or maybe they gave up who knows. Vote: Hellcrow
Back
Top Bottom