Search results for query: *

1. WatcherMark

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

The third chapter of Horizons, Pokémon Terastal Debut, will begin on April 12th according to Serebii. It will showcase Paldea's Gym Leaders and Elite Four. Artwork below:
  2. WatcherMark

Ash's Incineroar header image: SM143 vs JN140

I have been attempting to change the header image for the Ash's Incineroar page from this one... ...to this one from the most recent episode. However both times I have tried to change it BigDocFan has reverted it to the previous one with the justification being "pose is good but this has...
  3. WatcherMark

Iono's Magnemite variants?

Having watched the trailer with Iono, did anyone else get the impression that her two Magnemite hair decorations were actually Pokémon and they could have been the debut of its regional form? Those things were definitely alive. They could easily be similar to Wiglett in that they share...
  4. WatcherMark

Preview JN128: Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Dande!!

Am I the only person who's worried that we have JN127 airing in less than two days and we have no idea what the title of JN128 is?
  5. WatcherMark

'Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles' coming to Netflix in September

In a move that's surprised the hell out of me, it turns out that the Arceus specials from January have actually been dubbed and will be released on Netflix on September 23rd. Trailer here. If this proves anything, it's that TPCi absolutely sucks when it comes to bringing these kind of things...
  6. WatcherMark

Pokemon on Strictly Come Dancing

So last night in the UK, one of the couples on Strictly Come Dancing danced to the original theme song. Catch it here... and enjoy. Possibly.
  7. WatcherMark

Watcher's Art

Here's some Pokemon related pics I recently made. All feedback is very welcome.
  8. WatcherMark

SwSh If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

With the announcement that only Pokémon present in Galar's regional dex will be usable in Sword and Shield, I was wondering which five people would include if given the chance. Obviously choosing a certain Pokémon will also covers it's evolutions and Alola Forms. Here's my choices in no...
  9. WatcherMark

Team Rocket YouTube Takeover

In case anyone missed it, Team Rocket (that is, Dub Team Rocket) took over the official Pokemon channel today as part of their latest 'plot' to capture Pikachu. As such, they released two videos (strangely reminiscent of the Team Rocket Radio Show that their Japanese VAs, tired of having no...
  10. WatcherMark

Kaki's Lizardon's age

Been having a think about this, and I was wondering... does anyone else think that the Lizardon that Kaki uses as his Poke Ride is intended to be one of advanced age. It has been mentioned that it belonged to Kaki's grandfather, and it looks quite different to others of its species... its a...
  11. WatcherMark

Review S19 EP47: Till We Compete Again!

XY140 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. So here we are, the final XY episode. There were only two parts of this episode I was interested in seeing in regards to how the dub handled them... Serena's declaration and kiss, and the final extended montage. Serena's statements...
  12. WatcherMark

M20: Pokémon I Choose You!

The first reveal of the next movie has appeared on Oha Suta and it looks like we're stepping outside the box here. Called 'Pokémon I Choose You', the trailer showed various shots of Masara Town with Satoshi putting on a slightly modified version of his original hat. From the looks of things...
  13. WatcherMark

Is Sonans/Wobbuffet permanently outside his Monster Ball now?

So I was rewatching the last two Sun and Moon episodes with subs and something occurred to me... Sonans was never inside its ball at any point. Sakaki's office, travelling on the plane in disguise, walking through the forest - Sonans remained outside its Monster Ball throughout. This has made me...
  14. WatcherMark

Review S20 EP02: The Guardian's Challenge!

Again, only discussing dub changes to this episode. - The Japanese music was entirely retained. - Sophocles' Togedemaru gets a dub voice (something I didn't touch on in the last episode since you could barely hear it). This makes it the first electric rodent to not keep its Japanese voice. -...
  15. WatcherMark

Review S20 EP01: Alola to New Adventure!

Here's a brief run-down of the dub of this episode. I'm not going to discuss the episode itself, since I already did that in the actual thread. Instead, I'm going to note down any major changes from the original. - All the Japanese music is retained. Don't celebrate yet though (if you care...
  16. WatcherMark

Is Satoshi moving to Alola?

This is something I've been considering for a while... I've seen a couple of people bring it up as a possibility but I think it's an idea that has definite weight to it. What if what we've been thinking about Satoshi travelling to the Alola region to attend school is wrong, but rather he and his...
  17. WatcherMark

Review XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

XY138 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. There was a lot of talking in this episode so I can't really give you guys a full breakdown of what happened, so here's the bullet points: - Grace comes to visit Serena, then leaves the next morning because that's what moms do I...
  18. WatcherMark

Gekkouga's fate

Ok, so I've been thinking back over Gekkouga's time on the show and you've got to admit the guy is pretty much the most powerful Pokemon Satoshi has ever owned... even if type-advantage wasn't an issue, I don't think even Lizardon or Goukazaru have as much power as this guy. Plus, the whole...
  19. WatcherMark

Review XY124: The Explosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!

XY124 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia I would have given you all a write-up of the events of this episode, but there's no point because 90% of it is just Satoshi-tachi and Team Rocket messing around in a fun house with a battle tacked on at the end. Even Mecha-Mecha-Mega...
  20. WatcherMark

Review XY116: Satoshi and Alan! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon Once Again!!

XY116 - Bulbapedia, the community driven Pokémon encyclopedia Man, a LOT happened during this episode. Onvern finally got to appear again after evolving (and, judging from the battle, really needs a new move), the strain of Gekkouga's new form is finally getting to Satoshi and it seems from the...
Back
Top Bottom