Search results for query: *

1. M

Official "Who's Your Favourite Character" Thread -- PokeSpe version

Mewtwo just kinda randomly hangs around places now that old weirdo hanging on to him by the arm. He fits the thoughtful loner character type, so he probably went off somewhere to observe events, train, or simply be alone. He's probably doing the same thing that he was doing when he was in...
  2. M

What I like about the person above me!

I like that I'm pretty sure I know them, back from a year ago. I could be wrong on that, though. ^_^"
  3. M

Official "Who's Your Favourite Character" Thread -- PokeSpe version

I'm very biased towards Gold, since I roleplay as him, but him, Red, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire and Diamond are my favourite 'Dex Holders. The amount of Crystal love here is pretty disappoint, since she's so freaking kickass. The other Holders are all awesome, of course, but those are just the...
  4. M

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

Has there been enough bitching in this thread about Gyarados yet? NO, THERE HASN'T. THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH. HE IS WATER/DRAGON AND WE ALL KNOW IT. The only reason he isn't Water/Dragon is because they wanted there to only be three Dragon-types in the original game, and didn't want to turn...
  5. M

Satoshi's Pikachu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: Distibution begins on July 15th

The introduction of the Double Light Ball! It also know Toxic, I think. Pika is most definitely a way better Pikachu than any others in the franchise
  6. M

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Shit. Um... A-A... Aerodactyl!
  7. M

Favorite Soundtrack?

Re: Favorite Generation in Regards to the Music? I feel so incredibly boring when I say the first generation, but it's the music that reverberates the most with me. I don't tend to pay a huge amount of attention to a Pokemon music, but if I subconsciously fell in love with that music, despite...
  8. M

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

Re: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed What I want most from this console, besides the usual upgrade to power and interface, is an ability to connect to wireless internet that isn't severely outdated! If it doesn't massively boost the wi-fi security...
  9. M

Mew or Arceus?

When ever my friends comment on how Arceus is god, I punch them. Why? Because I don't buy it. I think that Arceus is just the god and creator of Sinnoh, like Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza are the gods of Hoenn. I can't remember Arceus being stated to be the God Of Everything Undoubtably. I can...
  10. M

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I don't think it was a straight up shipping hint, but she chose the person she was most comfortable with. What happened to the other Pokeshipping thread? Why is it now "general discussion"?
  11. M

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Dude... You realize that's insanely incorrect, right? They're all part of the same linear story. The characters are all the same. The events that happened in one series are still applicable to the other series. It's just how they do anime in Japan. Shows will have various "series", but they're...
  12. M

Pokemon The Movie 2000 now available on iTunes

I doubt that it's going to be 4kp, because that shit is highly experimental right now. I wouldn't expect to see any large accessibility of that stuff for around 7-8 years.
  13. M

Pokemon The Movie 2000 now available on iTunes

Anime can definitely come in HD, but I'm not sure that an anime this old would be in HD... But who knows, I could be very wrong and very happy! 720p is hardly "fakeHD". I once saw Nintendo advertising their 480p as being HD. THAT'S fake. 720p, however, is some quite legit HD, especially for an...
  14. M

Is in Kiaba Corp. I'm predicting right now that they're going to be the new region's company.
  15. M

How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

5/10 You SEEM familiar, but I can't but my finger on it.
  16. M

I find your bold prediction of Grey Version to be delightful. I hope you're wrong. Lol
  17. M

The Pokémon Virus (Aka. the POKéRUS)

The Bulbapedia article is pretty good, but I'd be willing to answer any other questions you have. Once it gets Pokerus, it's effects stay forever, but it won't be able to infect other Pokemon you have after it's been in your party for two nights. You can just put it in your PC box and it'll...
  18. M

[Rant] Raichu: The Unloved Middle-Child Pokemon

When I use Raichu, its strength is just lacklustre compared to the Pikachu I had before, holding a Light Ball.
  19. M

[Rant] Raichu: The Unloved Middle-Child Pokemon

I completely agree with this thread. I've always loved Raichu, but I couldn't ever really use him, because he's so portrayed with such mediocrity compared to Pichu and Pikachu. Seriously, give him his own version of the Light Ball so he can start getting some limelight.
Back
Top Bottom