Search results for query: *

1. M

That Idiot Joey

Jesus! I wish I'd never been given my Pokegear to begin with! The only person who ever calls me is Joey! Me and my friends have all noticed that a MASSIVE amount of the phone calls we get are from Joey, the first trainer to give you their number. To add insult to this grievous injury, the...
  2. M

Diamond Snow!

Hey, there's diamond snow in my game today! I have no idea what's so special about today, but does anybody else know about any other diamond snow days and their significance? Also, does anybody else have diamond dust right now, and do you know what's so special about today? EDIT: My clock was...
  3. M

Least Memorable Pokemon?

What Pokemon is in your opinion the least memorable? Not the worst, just the one that you've never ever thought about or considered for anything. I'd say mine but... I can't remember what it is... :ohdear: :dumb:
  4. M

If You Were Starting Your Own Pokemon Journey

Imagine that you were starting your own Pokemon journey. All of your friends are starting at the same time you are. It's time that you make an important decision. What will be the focus of your journey? Will you do? Will you focus on gym battles? Specialize in contests? Travel in order to...
  5. M

Needs Mange Advice

Hey, lately I've been wanting to get the full Pokemon Adventures series(Pokemon Special w/e, I call it Adventures because that's what it'll be called on websites that I will order it from) because I used to own the first parts when it first came out in North America. I read about the whole...
  6. M

Shiny Shedinja

Here's a crazy question: If you have a shiny Nincada, and it evolves, and have the extra Pokeball and extra slot, do you get a shiny Shedinja and a shiny Ninjask? Or do you just get a shiny Ninjask and a normal Shedinja? Also, kind of a related question, if the only extra Pokeball you have...
Back
Top Bottom