Search results for query: *

• Users: Hitomi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Mafia American Revolution Mafia - ENDGAME: Indpendence Now, Indpendence Forever

American Revolution Mafia The sun never shined on a cause of greater worth. 'Tis not the affair of a city, a country, a province, or a kingdom, but of a continent—of at least one eighth part of the habitable globe. 'Tis not the concern of a day, a year, or an age; posterity are virtually...
  2. H

Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Endgame - Mission Clear! [Union, HCL, and PH win!]

Legend has it that long ago, even before it was filled with snow, Almia Castle was ruled by a king with three sons. The king wanted peace for Almia but his vigorous sons changed all this. He banished all three of his sons. One in red went to a volcano. One in yellow went to a desert. The...
  3. H

Mafia Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins]

The Rainbow Ceremony is the most exciting time of the year for the citizens of Renbow Island. The food, dancing, and loud week-long partying draw in people from all over Oblivia. There are a handful of Rangers at the party, sent there from the Union to investigate claims of a group using...
  4. H

If you were a Pokémon Ranger, what partner would you want?

If you were a Ranger and could choose any partner, what would it be and why? Do you just really like the Pokémon, or do you think it would be useful, fits your personality, etc? I guess you can include Gen V in this, but kindly don't assume your partner Pokémon would be a...
  5. H

OPG Weekly Poll #9 - Hardest Temple in Guardian Signs?

Life Alert asked me to put this up, so here's this week's poll: In Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, what temple do you find the hardest to beat? Personally, I think the Ice temple sucked pretty bad. Took me for-ev-er to get through it. D: Haven't gotten to the Dark and Light temples yet so I...
  6. H

Top Rangers

So, we know five of the twelve Top Rangers: Kate, Keith, Kellyn, Sven, and Wendy. But that leaves seven more, and they're not stationed in Almia, according to Chairperson Erma ("We're fortunate enough to have four [five if you count Kate and Kellyn separately] Top Rangers here in Almia") so I'm...
  7. H

Favorite Pokemon Ranger Tracks?

There was one for PMD, so I thought I'd make one for Ranger. ^^ What are your favorite music tracks from the Ranger series? Personally, I love (in no particular order): Guardian Signs: -The title theme ('tis totally my ringtone.) -the Pinchers capture music -Pinchers Boss capture...
  8. H

Need help with research...

Hello everyone. I am working on doing the outlines of a fanfic that I want to write but I have come across a problem. The problem is found early on in my outlines, so I won't bore you with the rest, but the idea is this: The main characters, Kate and Kellyn (Pokemon Rangers) are investigating...
  9. H

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

YAAAAAY :D I have read and understand the rules! (I actually read them through again last night because I missed this thread and wondered what the criteria would be to reopen it...) To make a first hopefully contributing post, I have been itching to read a good CS fic... there are a lot of...
  10. H

Hitomi's Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Hitomi! I'm a third-year college student studying history, as I want to work for the National Park Service when I graduate. :] I love science fiction shows like Stargate and Battlestar Galactica, and I'm a sucker for kids' book series' like Deltora Quest and Pendragon...
Back
Top Bottom