Search results for query: *

1. N

Advanceshipping General Discussion

oh man I wish he would kiss and hug her too Ok so in the video game they should add Sapphire and Red Tag team battle.
  2. N

If May and Ash somehow watched their most shippy moments over, how would they react? They would blush and stare at each other. Then say something awkwardly and the other will laugh. Hug pokemon
  3. N

If Ash and May got married and had a family. what would Ash do if Norman was Ash's father real fater!! LOL Norman isn't Ash's dad
  4. N

What do you think would be a good scenario for May to make a brief cameo appearance for a few episodes of the Black and White anime? May: Let's have a ramen eating contest Ash: Hells yeah let's do it (they stuff themselves) May: I'm not feeling too well (Throws up on Ash) Ash: Eww..
  5. N

Which movie has the best Advance hints other than movie nine? The Mystery of Mew episode and the Deoxys movie. May prevents Ash from getting into fights with that kid and with lucario
  6. N

If the pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper? Advanceshipping has been shown to be one of the most likely shipping involving Ash, although 5 years is a long time advanceshippers...
  7. N

What Decade Were You Born In?

1992 here
  8. N

What career choice are you interested in?

Airplane Engineer
  9. N

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation As an advanceshipper, what is your favorite Dawn pairing? I like the Cavalier shipping, is it that one with Gary and Dawn if so it's that one
  10. N

Passing Road Test in Ontario, Canada

Well I am trying to pass my G test in Ontario, Canada. But I am having a difficult time doing it. I failed my G test yesterday and that made me feel pretty awful. I tried m best and the examiner still failed me. My license is expiring in June 2, 2012. I need to pass this test fast. But...
  11. N

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation How would Ash and May dress for Christmas? Why (if possible)?: May would dress up as a sexy miss santa suit, Ash would dress up as Machamp. They would give each other secret santas :)
  12. N

Mafia X-Men Evolution Mafia - The Brotherhood has been defeated. The X-Men have won!

Re: X-Men Evolution Mafia [Sign-ups] Joining this
  13. N

Mafia X-MEN MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet)

Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA - Night 0 - Will Magneto invade Kamchatka? confirmed
  14. N

Mafia X-MEN MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet)

Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA - Please sign up! I plan to be witty! : P join
  15. N

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation what episode was this I wanna see it again to be sure, but I don't think it's dub added.
  16. N

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation We'll get you armed with the knowledge you need :)
  17. N

Mafia Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Mafia [Game over! and the winner is...]

Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Mafia [Day 4: bloodbath] vote: 15. Sgt.Pepper
  18. N

Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Mafia [Night 2: welcome to Hinamizawa] hey just posting to show that i'm active
  19. N

Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Mafia [signups and discussion] in
  20. N

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation maybe lol
Back
Top Bottom