Search results for query: *

• Users: Shiay
  • Order by date
  1. S

Shiay's Art Dump

Update.
  2. S

The Artist's Alcove's First Official Art Contest: RESULTS!

Koutetsuban entered with: trainer_ebony entered with: Professor Erin entered with: Takaki entered with: Lady Lucifer entered with: It surprises us mods that Lady Lucifer is the only winner who actually maintains an art thread. The rest of you should definitely go and create one...
  3. S

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

WE'VE CAME CLOSE TO MEETING SEVERAL TIMES OVER;;; I think A-kon, possibly AFest, and definitely the Pokémon World Tour. ONE OF THESE DAYS, I SWEAR WE WILL ACTUALLY MEET. Speaking of... we will need to coordinate something so that we don't have near misses. XD; Actually set up a time and...
  4. S

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 4]

I use the Distortion World skin. I like that it's not glaring against my eyes.
  5. S

What Was the Last Thing You Searched On the Internet?

Re: What Was the Last Thing You Seached On the Internet? "Fanboys Comic"
  6. S

In this topic, we try to tempt each other's appetites: Food Pictures

Mini Torturi cu Panna Cotta
  7. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

W.A.R by DJ Pablo
  8. S

RedSapphire Draws Pictures for YOU (and you too!)

Thread closed due to OP's inactivity. Will be opened if and when the OP comes back and gives anyone of the moderators of this forum a PM.
  9. S

In this topic, we try to tempt each other's appetites: Food Pictures

Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake? I believe so...
  10. S

Who has the best pizza?

Well... as far as chains go? My vote definitely resides on Papa John's. I just like the way it tastes -- plus, it's not too greasy like the pizzas at Pizza Hut, and it's not crispy and weird like the pizzas at Domino's. @___@ Little Caesar's is all right, I guess... convenient for those that...
  11. S

ULTIMATE QUESTION!!!!!!

Both? Yes... both. I like both -- especially when there's homemade strudel. ahdfidf
  12. S

Worst thing you ever ate?

... Jeeze... what is there to lay on the table. Radishes have always been disgusting to me. Ugh... remember taking a bite out of one since my parents were all, "go on, sweetie! It's good for you." -- Never had another radish, or even part of one touch my lips ever again since then. Then there's...
  13. S

the sprite shop <BETTER> BIGGER> <BEST PHOTOS EVER!

Moved to the Artisan's Gallery where it belongs.
  14. S

I draw things sometimes

I think what I like most about this thread after going through it is seeing your art go from being a rather aesthetic and simplistic style into something that's getting to be more detailed over time. :3
  15. S

LC's Art Thread

Your style is really pleasing to look at. * o * I just love how it's not your typical Pokémon art style, or something even mostly inspired by said art style. The cartoon/westernised take that you have on your style is absolutely wonderful. :3
  16. S

Takoto's Art. Thread V2. I need more feedback! :D

Awesome work. Definitely liking the sketches and the finished work that you're uploading. :3 Also, would you please spoiler your images? The forum restrictions are 600x600 px -- anything larger than that should be spoiler tagged. I wouldn't want you getting into trouble and not being able to...
  17. S

Dewotters Sprite School

Locking thread to prevent further posts to a 'dead from the beginning' thread. User posted this thread in April, hasn't been active since May. :\ I don't think the OP plans on doing your 'teaching' any time soon. Thread will be opened again once OP returns and messages me about it.
  18. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Godo-kun Commissions are... tricky for each individual person. I can't give you a definitive price at which to start off at. Every artist is different; whether they're different styles, different mediums, different expressions, different anything. In the...
  19. S

Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Raisin?

I prefer chocolate chip over oatmeal raisin. I dunno what it is... I love oatmeal, and I love raisins... but put them in a cookie, and I'm like, "... This is kind of gross...."
  20. S

Should the show appeal more to those that aren't within the target audience?

It would be nice if they kept us in consideration. I mean, I'm still going to love Pokémon and get ecstatic about things that get released if they appeal to me. And honestly, the most exciting thing I've felt for Pokémon recently (within the last five to six years), is the fact that the Black...
Back
Top Bottom