Search results for query: *

• Users: Shiay
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

After a rather long leave of absence...

I am back. o: I'll be resuming my moderating duties in the Artists' Alcove, and watching over a lot of you. = v =~ Hopefully nothing wilcl arise again to where I'll have to take such a long break to recuperate over some aspects in my living. |D;; I missed this place a lot while trying to get...
  2. S

Desserts Galore!

I'm kind of hoping that in this thread, we can share what we know from wherever we learned about desserts. Certain desserts and how to make them. It's a free-for-all, so post whatever you want -- even things you've found on online resources, just make sure you source where you got the recipe. CB...
  3. S

Critiques, Tips and Tricks for Aritsts on Their Art.

Hi everyone! I'm actually trying out this thread topic as an artistic project for the community here. If it takes off well and people like it a lot, then I'll probably end up pinning the topic so that it doesn't get buried underneath all the other threads. Oh... and before anyone asks for...
  4. S

Dark Pokémon Webcomic -- Perfect Lie

*claps hands together* ... Well then... all right, now that that's out of the way, yeah, this kind of my own shameless promotion of my more serious webcomic that I'm hosting on SmackJeeves. C: And I would have posted this in my art dump thread, though this is really a separate project altogether...
  5. S

Help and suggestions for an all Ghost-Type Team?

Yeah, yeah, I get that it's dumb to have a team that's based off one type. You don't have to tell me again. I just prefer to have the type I like using over anything else. Well... considering that I've been sitting around and playing my Pokémon games again, I've been wondering just how I should...
  6. S

Spriters... Please Bear In Mind

It's actually come to my attention that many spriters have come to the Spriter's Sanctuary and opening their own shops here. Allow me to give a general and friendly reminder to all of you that the Spriter's Sanctuary is only to showcase your sprites, or ask for critiques and improve. The...
  7. S

COMPLETE: Puppet Strings [G]

Author's Note: This is a write up that was inspired by the recent things that happened in my life. There are a select few users here on the forums that know how it is I feel, and so this and the subtle hints relayed in here is something that will make sense to them. However... I will admit that...
  8. S

Important Notice For Those Who Make Signatures

Hey everyone here in the Artisan's Gallery! I just want to be letting any and all of you who make signatures know that with the Signature Rules in place, there's going to be some shops here that are going to have to drastically change their 'max size' of signature banners. Because of the update...
  9. S

Welcome to the Artisan's Gallery! Rules and Guidelines You'll Have to Look at~

Welcome to the Artisan's Gallery A lot of members may remember back when we didn't have the Artisan's Gallery, which would probably explain the lack of rules that have been posted up in here. However, no more... now that we've got a pair of set mods for the general Artist's Alcove forums, we've...
  10. S

Tutorials, Resources, and Tips

Hello everyone! This thread will be our go to thread so that we can help each other sharpen and improve our artistic crafts. All tutorials and resources will be taken from user posts and will be put up here in the first post so that people don't have to tear this thread apart looking for any...
  11. S

Caged Twin Song [PG-16 - MA]

All right... before anyone really starts berating me for starting something new and 'not continuing' on my other story, Talk About Imbalance, I'm just going to say that this is a small side project of me that was to assist me with character development. Talk About Imbalance is still in the...
  12. S

Shiay's Art Dump

"What is 'streaming'?" you ask? Streaming is when I used LiveStream.com to be showing off me working on an art work live for people to be seeing. Since many people ask me how it is that I work on stuff or what programs that I use, I thought that doing this would be a great way to be showing...
  13. S

New Sugimori Art? o:

Nah... I kid.... It's actually my art in the Sugimori style. I've been meaning to do this with a majority of my characters. Right now, all I have done is my character, Jaydin Byrd. She's just one of my more... interesting characters, to say the least -- especially with all her disguises @o@ I'll...
  14. S

Suggestion Bring it Back!

Seriously... D: What happened to all the Groups that used to show up on the main page? >: I liked being able to refer to that if there were new posts in them or not -- and the whole thing was collapsible as well! I'm sure that there's a lot of other members out there like me that hate referring...
  15. S

IRC

So... I just got disconnected from the IRC and can't get back on. Is anyone else having the same problem, or is this only me?
  16. S

Shiay's Line Art Tutorial

I kept telling myself that I'd be making this... I finally got around to it. I would like to know if for anyone if it was helpful or not XD;; It's actually my first tutorial, and admittedly, I'm pretty lazy, so some of what I have explained in here may not be all that... well, descriptive:
  17. S

Looking Back – It's Painful

Before anyone is coming in here expecting a fanfiction, you're not going to be getting one. If you read ahead, I believe you may actually find yourself to be... well... something. Because I'm not going to guess what your reaction will be. I just feel that because of what's in this, it really...
  18. S

Shiay's Team @A@;;

So... ah... here's my main team.... It's nothing all that great... but... eh.... Ritzy Charizard ♂ Hold Item: Macho Brace Adamant Nature Ability: Blaze - Powers up Fire-type moves in a pinch. Moveset: Belly Drum, Fly, Earthquake, Endure Stats: HP: 299 Attack: 258 Defense: 190 Sp. Atk: 283 Sp...
  19. S

Talk About Imbalance [PG - PG-13]

First off... I should probably introduce the characters that are in the story seeing as the three main ones that are going to be used are going to be OCs (original characters) created by myself and a few other close friends of mine. However, if people decided that they like this and PM me a...
  20. S

New Social Group - The Morty/Matsuba Fan Club

Shiay has created a new social group called "The Morty/Matsuba Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
Back
Top Bottom