• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

want - Shokotan Pichu

I am really looking for a Shokotan Pichu I would be grateful if someone could trade me one I dont what i could offer so I am willing trade on your request. thank you update on what I have to trade Legendary's the legendary Dogs Groudon Shaymin Manaphy Phione Cresselia Giratina Heatran Palkia...
  2. S

EUSMR09 Regigigas

I have one EUSMR09 Event Regigigas for trade it is LV100 Moves: Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Crush Grip I would like any event pokemone other than Arceus Jirachi Shaymin Mew Deoxys Darkrai I'm not going to make any offers for 24 hours, just to give people enough time, and...
  3. S

want - Shokotan Pichu

I can offer the UK Event Regigias I also have other shiny and legend pokemon to off, please reply or PM me if you are interested.
  4. S

Baby Pokemon

What are the cons and pros for baby pokemon I never understood the reason why you can chose to have a baby pokemon (I.E, you could chose to have a munchlax egg or a snorelax egg) Other than for data reasons wouldn't snorelax be better to hatch, coz it will be stronger than the munchlax
  5. S

good Pokemon to form a Double Team

Hey! =D I am wanting to start a Double team but this would be the 1st time I have really given it any thought, I have come up with a few ideas but I would like to hear from you guys so I it would be appreciated if you guys could give me some pokemon names, move sets and tricks, thanks...
Back
Top Bottom