Search results for query: *

1. Xiroch

What do you do with your Shiny Pokemon?

Well I remember I caught either a shiny bellsprout or a shiny hoppip once in Crystal version when I was a kid...but now I have over 60 shiny pokemon with no repeats of any kind. My shiny jolteon is the fastest one I have. I don't know how he got so fast either...he just turned out awesome.^^...
  2. Xiroch

So who's gotten pokerus before

Yeah....the first time I got it, I kinda panicked, thinking it was bad until I listened to Nurse Joy.^^;;
  3. Xiroch

Forgotten Fate~Private RP~

(Alright, that's it! We. Are. Back!! You guys better be ready to RP, and do a kicka$$ job as well!! Ready? Steady? Go!!XP)
  4. Xiroch

Xiroch awoke after Ryoku and the others went to put the fires out. Finding the village ablaze, Xiroch was enraged as a faint memory came back to her. "Damn you, Saius!!" She spread her platinum-hued wings and flew over the town, looking at the wreckage her foe had caused. "Aqua create!" She...
  5. Xiroch

"Hehehe, this'll be fun, right, Chiro?" The cat Laguz asked the girl he had abducted as he smirked. "Indeed, it will. But do you really believe her memories of the incident in the Mad King's War will completely return to her...?" A young laguz wolf had asked him as she flicked her tail a...
  6. Xiroch

"Good luck tracing me...and have fun dousing those fires...." He said with a smirk as he vanished into a black and red portal nearby.
  7. Xiroch

Her ears perked up a little as she glanced at Sheska. "Sacred Grove. In the Southern Faron Woods." Her eyes quickly widened as she sensed something. "...." She stepped out of the hotel to find a Cat Laguz causing havoc on the village. Numerous houses were on fire, including the sanctuary. As...
  8. Xiroch

She let out a small sigh. "Sorry....Well....we should get going soon."
  9. Xiroch

"Hmph. Oh, don't I?" She cooled off, but was still annoyed that the boy would say such a thing. "I'll kick his ass if says something like that again." She walked into the inn to find Sheska still resting. "...Hm...At least her wounds healed up..." She quietly said to herself.
  10. Xiroch

Her ears flipped back as she felt slightly insulted. "Perhaps I should just kill you now so I won't have to do it while you're asleep...at least you'll see that I killed you." She grinned sinisterly and walked past the boy, slightly irritated, then headed for the hotel to check on Sheska. "....."
  11. Xiroch

Xiroch let out a sigh as she was getting tired. "Well.....I won't force you to do anything you don't want to. Are you a mage, rider, archer...?"
  12. Xiroch

"Wait! Forgetting someone??" Xiroch raised an eyebrow. "One. We got separated from Yuki, and Sheska's not fully healed yet." "I won't leave without either of them."
  13. Xiroch

Xiroch kept her smirk on her face, hiding the fact that the mansion had a dark secret that only few knew of. "You must mean the Sacred Grove." She shifted back to her human form. "I suppose we can take you there. I'd teleport you there, but I get the feeling that'd be no fun to miss all the...
  14. Xiroch

"Hmph." "He'll live...besides. If he gets too burnt, I'll heal 'em. Anyways...care to elaborate what you're looking for?" She smirked slightly.
  15. Xiroch

Xiroch was irritated. She said in a dull tone. "Fire ball...." She set Soul's clothes ablaze with the slightest of ease. She moved away from her scorched ally and walked up to the boy. "You've nowhere to go, do you?"
  16. Xiroch

Xiroch's ears twitched as she heard something nearby. "Hmm...who was that?" She noticed Soul's aura glowing behind a rock. "Ugh...same old baka...." She chuckled to herself as she crept up behind him, quietly shifting to her wolf form.
  17. Xiroch

(Hmm....wonder where he went?) Xiroch continued to search for both the boy and Soul. "...."
  18. Xiroch

"....." "I'm sorry but we can't stay here much longer. The Senate's following us and we have to get to our destination, and fast." Xiroch got out of the hot spring and quickly got dressed, not worrying about her appearance much. She flew down back toward the town, searching for Soul and that boy...
  19. Xiroch

She laughed and said in a happy tone: "I know, but why'd you splash me? ...Oh, who cares?" Xiroch got closer to Ryoku and hugged him, keeping him close as she blushed a little.
  20. Xiroch

"Hey!" Xiroch splashed water right back at him. "Meanie!!"
Back
Top Bottom