Search results for query: *

1. K

GEN VI: Looking for IV bred Quiet Analytic Magnemites

I'm looking for two IV bred Magnemites, both with the same IVs, Nature, and Ability. HP - 31 Defense - 31 Sp. Attack - 31 Sp. Defense - 31 Speed - As low as you can get it. I would prefer 0 IV, but don't kill yourself over it, as long as it isn't a perfect IV. As for Attack, I don't...
  2. K

GEN VI: Need 31 Defense, and 31 Sp. Atk Dittos

31 Sp. Def and 31 Speed Male Japanese Charmander with an Adamant nature, and a Male Froakie infected with a horrible, horrible case of Pokerus. Both of them. Just give me some random pokemon for the Froakie if we can't trade multiple Pokémon for a single one.
  3. K

GEN VI: Need 31 Defense, and 31 Sp. Atk Dittos

I'm looking specifically for Max Defense IV, and Max Sp. Atk IV Dittos. I also need them specifically in Dusk Balls. At the moment all I need are max IVs Defense and Special Attack.
  4. K

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING I haven't seen anyone with a Ditto, lol. Seriously, is anyone hiding out there who has one and just doesn't want to be spammed or something? I'll give you some of the higher IV pokemon I get from 'em.
  5. K

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING My Friend Code is: 3239-3883-1222 Trainer Name/ID: 2lame4you 04948 I own Pokémon Y at the moment. My Safari contains Butterfree, Beautifly, and Heracross. I'm really trying to find someone who has a...
  6. K

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I so wish I had recorded it at the time. I found a shiny graveler in one of the earlier games inside a cave. I got it down to what must have been between 1 and 10 health without a False Swipe, and I managed to throw three Ultra Balls at it. Every single Ultra Ball failed, and the Graveler...
  7. K

Team Rocket TRio Problem?

I'm still waiting for the day when they approach Ash in one of their half-brained disguises, and he stares for a moment then walks away realizing it's Team Rocket. If we're talking about stale writing, Ash's gullibility to their crappy costumes is waaaay up there.
  8. K

Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be given a

Re: Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be giv So by 'holiday-themed' you mean you're going to spam the lucky participants with Delibirds? I kid, I kid. It's good to see events like these coming from my favorite pokemon forums.
  9. K

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING I'm not picky, I just want some friends so I can start up my breeding meta-game. My Friend Code is: 3239-3883-1222 Trainer Name/ID: 2lame4you 04948 I own Pokémon Y at the moment. Thanks to Tickker, I found out...
  10. K

Issue connecting to Wi-Fi

It seems to me that this Tech forum isn't widely visited, why was my thread moved to a place where very few would see it? Some help would also be nice, but I'm not sure how likely it is to get something like that at this point. I can't buy a new router, and I still doubt that would fix it, as...
  11. K

Pokémon Black and White Versions Revealed: Gen V names announced early

A whole new world to pimp Ditto out in. I vowed to use that picture by the end of the day.
  12. K

Same here, I've done everything under the sun, ran through all thier suggested fixes on the official site, and ran a sweep of the main computer interface. Nothing works, and nintendo doesn't seem to have an accurate answer for why nothing works.
  13. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Grass Starter Bah! There's so few reptile pokemon, we reptile fans pretty much only get the starters, and one or two new dragons every generation. Bring on more reptiles, I say! I'd also accept this trio, as it contains one dinosaur and two mammals.
  14. K

I really want to get on to grab myself a copy of the Pikachu route. I have a hard time believing that the Wi-Fi Connector is not the culprit. That may only be because it's been a piece of donkey crap to me in the past very frequently. It could very well be an issue with thier server load of a...
  15. K

I was hoping I wouldn't have to go the route of a new... router. That's an insanely complicated route to go down, not to mention my roommate doesn't like the idea of 'new' things happening to her computer. Both of our computers attach to the same router. Isn't there anything else that works...
  16. K

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Re: Random Shiny Pokemon Encounters In Gold I had found and caught a golden Ledyba, it gave me the creeps when I first saw it, because I had never seen a shiny, and wasn't aware of thier existance. In Pearl I found a shiny Magcargo in the tunnel leading to the Elite Four. Again in...
  17. K

Are there any other better alternatives to using the USB Connectors to get your DS online?
  18. K

Bring back the Pokeradar... And some other things.

Same here, I loved golden Noctowl. If not for the shiny quality, they should bring it back to all future titles to make it easy to get the Nature you want. I also was wondering, what does RNG mean? I might already know it, but I'm not good with abbreviations.
  19. K

Coro Coro May 2010 Scan?

Just what we need, a Ninjask evolution. He'll be able to attack five times in a row before passing off the turn to the opponent.
Back
Top Bottom