Search results for query: *

1. K

GEN VI: Looking for IV bred Quiet Analytic Magnemites

I'm looking for two IV bred Magnemites, both with the same IVs, Nature, and Ability. HP - 31 Defense - 31 Sp. Attack - 31 Sp. Defense - 31 Speed - As low as you can get it. I would prefer 0 IV, but don't kill yourself over it, as long as it isn't a perfect IV. As for Attack, I don't...
  2. K

GEN VI: Need 31 Defense, and 31 Sp. Atk Dittos

I'm looking specifically for Max Defense IV, and Max Sp. Atk IV Dittos. I also need them specifically in Dusk Balls. At the moment all I need are max IVs Defense and Special Attack.
  3. K

Bring back the Pokeradar... And some other things.

I always loved chaining by using the Pokeradar, one of the main reasons I bought my copy of SS was to chain some of the older generation pokemon for shinies, but to my dissappointment, the Pokeradar is non-existant. For me, the radar opened up new avenues for training pokemon, I could get the...
  4. K

Issue connecting to Wi-Fi

I apologize if this is the wrong forum. Okay, so as many of you may know, the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector was spawned from hell's gaming company. It's given me problems, it's given you problems, but unlike other people who go asking for fixes, I'm not interested in those. I've been...
  5. K

Hey Guys!

Long time Pokemon fan here, first time taking part in the Bulbagarden forums. I still like Pokemon, even after these (about) 11 years. I want to make it clear that I love the game, but i'm not particularily fond of the anime. Are there any trainers here 21 or older? It'd make me feel less...
Back
Top Bottom