Search results for query: *

• Users: WindBlast
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

GEN VI: Wanted: IV bred Scyther, IV bred Houndour and IV bred Shinx

Hey, I have decided to IV breed Scyther, but sadly I have nothing good to start with. Can anyone help? I'll make sure to offer something good in return :) Edit: I also need an IV bred Houndour. Something to help me start. I really appreciate any help :) Edit2: I also need Shinx :)
  2. W

Marine Vivillons and many other pokemon

That's right. My native pattern is marine, so I can provide unlimited amount of those azure-blue Vivis. I can also nickname them and probably get them with specific nature. ( Though this would need time of course). Aside from Vivis, I have a lot of other pokemon to offer: 1-All 6 starters (...
  3. W

Revolutionizing the types?

I'm sorry if this has been done before or if it is not important enough ( as a subject) to qualify for a separate thread. Please feel free to delete or merge. Up until Gen V...flying type has always been made to feel like a secondary type. A type that sticks to a pokemon only if a said...
  4. W

If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

I'm personally hoping for both of the new player characters that or the new fairy type gym leader :P
  5. W

The cast as we know it to finally bite the dust?

Since the explosive revelation of yesterday's info on the Gen V games and I have been wondering to what extent the fact that the new protagonists are older is going to affect the main cast? It would be weird if Satoshi is going to be accompanied by two older characters ala White-chan and...
  6. W

Pure Flying type pokemon

I'm so sorry if this has been brought up before.. This has been bothering me for quite some time now.Why is it that there is not even one pure flying type in pokemon? (Not counting Arceus with the sky plate). Does anyone know? also,Do you think that there will finally be some pure flying types...
  7. W

DP 164 Pochama!

Episode 164 is revealed XD From Dengeki http://imepita.jp/20100119/667130 Apparently,Pochama will be lost due to being beaten up by fukamaru's Draco Meteor. eh,hopefully he learns a new move! (All credits are for Slowkingsley from Serebi forums).
  8. W

What are the chances of Lucas and Kotone appearing again?

So,I'm really loving Kotone and I think that she is a great character (I love her pokemon-ish design , outfit and personality)so,my question is,do you think she will ever make an appearance again?assuming the guys return to Joto? Also,what are the chances of Lucas appearing in the anime?We have...
  9. W

The weird eyes the pokemon get whn it faint in battle!

Hey everyone,It is a tradition that whenever a pokemon loses a battle and faints (in the anime) it get those two twister-like eyes signaling it's defeat.I believe this takes away the seriousness of the battle sometimes (like the episode when Satoshi battled Harrison in the silver league)Things...
  10. W

Hey Guys =D

Hello everybody I'm new here so I dropped by to say hi^^ This place looks awesome I'm sure i will have a great time here. And yeah,I'm a big Kazumi fan^__~ can not wait for her cameo in the D&P series!
Back
Top Bottom