Search results for query: *

1. A

Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

"I-I'm not really a prank person," Midori stuttered and her face flushed a light pink. *** "... Twitch, someone else has your PokeNav," Jasmine said. "Whoever it is wants me to meet them at Sunnyshore cafe."
  2. A

"Goodbye, Zane... Bye Dan... I'll miss you." Midori stared at the ground, her face flushing a bright red. "U-um... Take care of yourselves, okay? Wh-wherever you're going... And um... D-Dan, uh..." She shut her mouth quickly before she said anything she'd regret. *** "What the hell, Ernest?!"...
  3. A

It's okay, Dan. I already know, I'm not going to go psycho scissors on you, Midori thought. Ritz was obviously very unstable, having built her entire life around Zane. She hoped Ritz would have cooled down by the time Zane returned, for his sake.
  4. A

"... What's up with Dan?" Midori asked, frowning as she saw him shoot like a bullet off his intended path towards the snowbank. Has Ales taken him over again? she wondered.
  5. A

Midori looked into Joey's eyes briefly, then she looked shyly at the ground. "Um, sure." She pulled her coat tighter against her. The teeth of the winter breeze bit at her exposed skin as she squeezed Joey's hand to say thanks, then she let go.
  6. A

Midori said nothing as she gently laid a picture frame down next to the gravestone. It was a sketch she had drawn of Van after he had come into her room to play violin with her. It was eerie, how he died that very night. Since the morning the principal had announced they'd found him dead, there...
  7. A

Everyone in the castle seems to be asleep, Midori thought as she looked out the window. Everything was dark and quiet. Normally the night is peaceful, tranquil, but something about this night is eerie. Spooky. Not normal. The hairs on the back of her neck prickled. I'm just overtired. A lot...
  8. A

Midori laughed. "Yeah. Thank you, Van~" She was glad he hadn't kissed her, at least not yet. Maybe sometime later when they both knew each other better.
  9. A

"Th-thank you," Midori stuttered, her face bright red. She'd never been this close to a boy who wasn't her dad before. Her heart started to pound loudly in her chest. She wondered-- what would happen if she leaned a little closer and pressed her lips against his? No, that was supposed to be...
  10. A

Midori shut her eyes and swayed gently to the sound of the music, a small smile creeping on her face. "H-how long have you been playing? You're so good..."
  11. A

Midori sat down on the bed next to Van. "Yes," she said. "And I don't know, she's alright. I don't see her very often. I think she likes to hang out with her twin more often than me." She let out a halfhearted laugh.
  12. A

Midori exhaled sharply as her face flushed red. It felt like too much effort to smile. But the hug from Van had been nice and warm, so she tried her best for him. "Alright, sure. Thank you..."
  13. A

Midori's hand shook as she attempted to draw the curve of her mother's jawline. The line came out shaky and looked more like a squiggle. She'd thought, for just one minute, that maybe Dan could have been hers. How silly she was to think that. May told me... It was over between them... Of...
  14. A

Midori couldn't look at May and Dan. Her heart throbbed painfully in her chest, watching him just lay in her lap like that. "H-Hey, I have to go do something." She quickly stood up and began to walk back to the girl's dorm. "I'll catch all of you later..."
  15. A

Midori's eyebrows went up. Instantly, she could feel that something was up. The aura coming from Dan... Well, maybe not Dan, maybe Ales-- seemed overpowering. "Hi Dan, how are you feeling?" she asked, concerned.
  16. A

"Yes," Midori nodded, smiling at Van "I'm.. Well, I think I'm almost done." She reached the page where Lilli's sketch was and leaned slightly closer to Van so that he could get a good look at it. "Y-You can have it, if you want."
  17. A

"W-well, y-yes, I sing sometimes... But not in front of other people, just when I'm by myself," Midori explained and sat down next to Van. "I'm perfectly content keeping it in the shower..." She glanced down at her sketchpad and started to look through it, searching for her sketch of Lilli...
  18. A

Midori's face flushed a bright red. "A-ah, th-thank you... that was really nice. Y-You're talented." She hated how her teeth and tongue stumbled to get around every word. This wasn't supposed to happen with Van. "A-anyways, good evening... Um, I want to show you something, if you have a...
  19. A

Midori walked out of the girl's dormitory, holding her sketchbook to her chest. The homework wasn't bad-- but it did take her a good hour and a half to finish it. Now what? She could see Dan, check out the library, maybe find Joey... She glanced around the dormitory and her eyes fell on the...
  20. A

OOC: switch focus to Midori and Van? *** Jasmine attempted to text back, but it was too difficult to text with one arm. She gave up and hit the call button. "Yeah?" "Vara, what the hell did that message mean?" "Just what it said. It's over between Ales and I, and I'm going back home."...
Back
Top Bottom