Search results for query: *

1. M

Bulbapedia forgot password help

Sorry it has been a long time since been on here.
  2. M

Bulbapedia forgot password help

It has been a long time I logged into bulbapedia, I can not remember my password or email I had at the time. Can anyone help. My bulbapedia name is the same as my forum name.
  3. M

Like Legend of Zelda, do you think they should relase an offical timeline?

That would be even better. They could concentrate more and junk on specific things in each region plus Pokémon native to that region.
  4. M

The Pokémon world is expanding. A book about this world would be a great but however because it is expanding I think a book like this would come near the end of the whole series.
  5. M

That would be awesome. The only reason I said Legend of Zelda because I could not at the time think of a series that released a timeline(and some put it just put where the games are put which I understand). On your topic for a moment, like everyone else I would love to see a world map. They...
  6. M

Every has always wondered about the timeline of the games. We have proof about some games but others we do not. Do you think Nintendo/Game Freak should release a official timeline?
  7. M

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

-Ash still does school work. Trainers who choose to go to go on a journey still study while they travel. When they reach a Pokemon Center they turn in their assignments and take tests and get the newest assignments.
  8. M

News Pokémon: The Origin!

Even Red's outfit is not exactly the same as in FRLG. Anyways I'm wondering what the cry's are going to sound like.
  9. M

I always though that he has a white shirt on because the artwork shows him with one.
  10. M

With the worldwide release and this special basically having nothing to do with the XY anime. However, if that was the case, you would think TCPi would have the same trailer as well.
  11. M

True. It still kinda weirdish though that the series is almost 20 years old. And I'm wondering if the special does tie ito XY, is there a chance if there is a dub we might get it soon?
  12. M

Little it off topic but is it me or does it make you feel old that we have a special titled "The Origin" about Red and Green?
  13. M

I'm just curious when Japan has specials for anime, can it be like the movies where scenes are just made for trailers?
  14. M

I love how at when Charmander is released, we don't see it actually come out of it's Poke Ball just like in the games. Love how they are mashing up Generation I and III. Gen III character styles but still have Gen I Pokedex and all.
  15. M

Did you like how Isshu's name was handled?

It was different in almost all languages. So I'm wondering if you liked how it was handled and are you happy that Kalos is staying the same in all languages? Also I can't not help that when I hear Kalos, I think of the name Carlos in a British accent.
  16. M

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

To me, at the bottom left, you can see a little bit of Kanto, Johto and a distorted upsidedown Hoenn.
  17. M

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

A different Mewtwo is something I'll have to get used to but I'm wondering if it was not created by Team Rocket, what are the chances that someone created this one where it looks the same and was given the same name too?
  18. M

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" This might have been asked but what are the chances that New Tork City is the "far away city" that Mewtwo is shown to be in?
  19. M

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread If Speed is a focus, that explains that thing on its head. It's like the thing on the back of cars I guess.
  20. M

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread This makes me wonder if the new region will have a connection to Kanto or maybe Team Rocket. Maybe in the new region, their team maybe cloned Mew too and produced this?
Back
Top Bottom