Search results for query: *

• Users: MajorTom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MajorTom

[OOC] All The World's A Game

ENJOY THE READ: Feel free to ask questions. Story In the year 2022 the nations changed and shifted much like the daily struggle of the skies and earth. On both sides -- The New world order led by the united states and the Global Freedom Force led by Russia had tore at the countries...
  2. MajorTom

COMPLETE: Silver's Way

A little Something i whipped up after my battle with Red in SS. Enjoy. Tell me how i did. Silver's Way Mt. Silver, how did i ever make it. taking down 16 gym leaders wasn't easy, even i must admit... my Pokemon, they are nothing but weapons... a weapon is used to kill the wicked and...
  3. MajorTom

Wanted: Ditto

i am in urgent need of a ditto to breed and for battle purposes. Ill take any ditto. im offering a UT Palkia or Dialga with their respective orbs from Platinum. or if you want any other item i'll give that to them instead.
  4. MajorTom

Challenger Approaching...

...A new foe has arrived! hello, im Seth Rose-dawn. i don't believe i have made 1 of these yet. so ill tell you guys abit about myself.. ~My RL name is Seth Ferguson ~my blood type is O ~I like Coke and Candycanes ~My favorite phrase is "The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life...
  5. MajorTom

Blaziken Or Infernape?

A Pokemon thread to vote on 2 very similar Pokemon with the Same type. This Week is Blaziken or Infernape. i choose Infernape because he looks alot cooler. and is Faster then Blaziken.
  6. MajorTom

Old Battle Frontier Vs. New Battle Frontier

As we all know in Platinum they introduced a New battle frontier but with only 5 battle facilities. Vote here on who you like better. Hoenn Battle frontier Or Sinnoh Battle frontier! I vote for the Hoenn Battle Frontier. they where more of a challenge and there was more of them. Hoenn BF: 1...
Back
Top Bottom