Search results for query: *

• Users: eevee91
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. eevee91

EVERYONE: To See The Future

I'm back! To be short, I stopped writing fan fics last summer, and now I'm back. I started this one awhile ago, but school almost killed me, as some of you may know. And for a disclaimer, I do not have any rights to Pokemon, I am just a fan. Please read, enjoy, and comment! Chapter 1...
  2. eevee91

It's Not Over (PG-13)

It’s Not Over! PG-13 (Minor Violence, Drama, and Romance) Another Aqua Marina fic by eevee91 This is the continuation of, and the last part of, Aqua Marina’s story. This part starts off with where “The Final Training Frontier” left off. Will Aqua find out about Cosmeon and finally be...
  3. eevee91

Taking Over a Trainer's Heart and Soul (The Rewrite) [PG-13]

PG-13 for Violence, Slight Language, and Slight Romance For those of you who remember, this is my first fanfic I posted back in March, BUT it's not the same. This rewrite has a much longer, and more detailed plot than before. It also has much more added to it. I'm rewriting this while...
  4. eevee91

Does Anybody Want These Pokemon?

Finally, I got my DS to work with my Wi-Fi. And as this happens, I notice my PC boxes are filled with pokemon I don't need/ will never use. So, does anybody want these pokemon before I release them? Thanks for looking. My SS Friend Code is 1248 0917 5023. Post here, or PM me if you are...
  5. eevee91

The Final Training Frontier (The RP)

Aqua Marina walks into the room, Vee in her arms. “Hi everyone.” She smiles. “So you’re the brave trainers who made it on the mission to capture Rayquaza.” “And I’m sure you know who I am. I’m Aqua Marina, but you can just call me Aqua. I was the first Pokémon trainer to go into space and...
  6. eevee91

The Final Training Frontier (The RP) *sign-ups*

After Aqua Marina’s accomplishment, Mossdeep Space Center has decided to send her on another mission, this time to capture Rayquaza. Only this time she will be leading a group of soon to be astropoketrainers, you being one of them. After many trainers looking for an out of this world adventure...
  7. eevee91

Pikalution

This…. This bad story here is not a current work of mine. No, it’s actually my very first fanfic which I have recently found in a book, with a few minor changes added while typing. This hidden fanfic was written when I was only 12, that would be 7 years ago. It was also a tiny fic. When I...
  8. eevee91

The Final Training Frontier: The Next Story in the Aqua Marina Saga (PG-PG13)

Chapters: Chapter 1: Welcome to Mossdeep Island Chapter 2: How To Manage Magma Easily Chapter 3: An Out of This World Offer Chapter 4: I Have to Tell You Something Chapter 5: Almost Show Time Chapter 6: Time To Go! Chapter 7: What Am I Doing? Chapter 8: No Vee! You Can't Do This...
  9. eevee91

hello

I recently joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I have been a pokemon fan for almost 7 years now. For some reason I never cared for pokemon when it was a fad in the late 90s. I still watch the anime at times but I am now more a fan of the games. My favorite pokemon is eevee.:-)
Back
Top Bottom