Search results for query: *

1. Like_Fahrenheit

What age did you start liking pokemon?

I was six, my older brothers got Red and Blue, so I watched them play. And of course the anime helped.
  2. Like_Fahrenheit

BDSP Are you planning on getting the game?

I'm not sure. I still have Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum and I'm not seeing enough new stuff with the remakes that make me think I need to get these. I do however sorely miss the Wifi Plaza, so if these do have that (and it's expanded upon) I will probably get it. right now it's a no.
  3. Like_Fahrenheit

Why is your favorite Pokemon game your favorite?

Platinum is my favorite for a few reasons. First and foremost it was my first new Pokemon game since FireRed in 2004 (about 4.5 years). So the rush of excitement when starting a new game was compounded with the time spent away from the games. Before I played X, Platinum had the most time I...
  4. Like_Fahrenheit

Your "too old for Pokemon" phase

For me I don't know if I was "too old", but I did fall out a bit late gen 3/early gen 4 when I was 14/15. I never played Emerald during that time, and didn't get a DS when DP released because I didn't have the money and didn't realize they were for the DS after getting a gameboy micro the year...
  5. Like_Fahrenheit

Is your favorite starter the first one you ever picked?

Unsure. my favorite is Bulbasaur, but I don't remember who I picked in Gen 1
  6. Like_Fahrenheit

What is the most forgettable Pokemon of all?

I'd say Girafarig. Had only one episode focused on it, no new forms or evolutions or anything related to it since its debut, and after HGSS it's found only in late game or post games areas, or safaris which are optional. Its typing is no longer unique either.
  7. Like_Fahrenheit

Review TW04: Early-Evening Waves

Should be out by next Tuesday
  8. Like_Fahrenheit

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Black Lagoon - episode 24 Hi Score Girl - episode 7 Gungrave - episode 23 Shaman King - episode 2 Crest of the Stars - episode 7
  9. Like_Fahrenheit

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

Caves/grottoes in the Wild Area. It's all closed off except for entrances to Motostoke, Hammerlocke and the Meetup Spot. Duraludon's pokedex entry says it lives in caves and it rusts easily, but it's found in the grass, in an area with a lake. What better place for it than a cave? Just a few...
  10. Like_Fahrenheit

Keep/Change/Delete

I had to look that one up. lol. I'd say prevent a critical hit from landing on the user the next turn. Shadow Ball
  11. Like_Fahrenheit

SwSh Uniform number

mine is 094, for Gengar
  12. Like_Fahrenheit

SwSh did you buy both

Yes, used though. bought them within the last 2 weeks and already finished them.
  13. Like_Fahrenheit

Your "YES!" moments

A big YES moment I had was when I found mirage island in Ruby a few months ago.
  14. Like_Fahrenheit

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Ancient Magus' Bride Steins;Gate 0 Michiko & Hatchin D.Gray-man Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
  15. Like_Fahrenheit

Generation IV Remake Speculation

call me crazy but I firmly believe there will be remakes not because we're expecting it out of precedent, but because there is a Croagunk statue in SwSh. the same statue that's in the pokemart in Pastoria City. There's also those wooden cutouts where you put your face in, the same kind in...
  16. Like_Fahrenheit

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Whisper of the Heart beautiful movie.
  17. Like_Fahrenheit

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

I don't think there will be enhanced versions next year, if only because that means we'll have to wait that much longer to have the removed pokemon returning in a core game.
  18. Like_Fahrenheit

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I'd be so happy if the villains were just a few people and not a team. Could potentially change how the story is done which is exciting to me.
  19. Like_Fahrenheit

What are you doing for Halloween?

I requested Nov. 1 off so I'll probably get drunk and eat candy while watching my favorite twitch stream.
  20. Like_Fahrenheit

SwSh Thoughts on Sirfetched?

I like that it's primarily one color, a simplistic design reminiscent of Gen 1 imo, and a good call evolving from a pokemon from that era. nothing crazy that would take away from the weapon and shield.
Back
Top Bottom