Search results for query: *

1. P

TEEN: Cherish the Moments

hey, I never forgot, I was being lazy and reading a little at a time. I read it, sad face at Drifloom's low move set haha. Other than that great battle. I laughed at the gravler pimp slap haha. Poor Chase was a sacrafice :( Oh, and Aerodactyl is a pain in the ass to fight hahaha, you were nice...
  2. P

side tweets

thankyou Archaic! All hail you!
  3. P

side tweets

I hope this isnt a stupid thing to ask but, how can I loose the side tweets. I dont have a twitter nor want one, and seeing a new tweet post staring at me every minute going "CLICK ON ME!" Is there anyway to make it go away? Thanks
  4. P

Spring Awards: Nomination Thread (extended until March 15)

Re: Spring Awards: Nomination Thread well then! Can I be the first to nominate Cherish the Moments by TheProphetJerematic for "best long fic" and Nominate Jessica (Gardevoir) for "best pokemon character" I'd also like to nominate "The Pokemon World: A History" by Insane Tyranitar for "best...
  5. P

TEEN: Seasons, Book 1: Autumn

Great battle, I really liked how you played off Tail Whip to lower defenses. Always was curious how that could work. I think this chapter gave the best example on how strong Absol is. The intimidation he emitted when he came onto the battlefield was detailed enough to make me think "Froslass is...
  6. P

POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

*sniff sniff* moved to the archives... but not forgotten!
  7. P

Pokemon: Virtual World

Well Italics... you win my award for oddest pokefic ever read. However I hope you know that is a good thing. This means I have absolutely NO idea what is going to happen next. Living Electro-bot on crack was pretty wild. I find it funny that Ash is only really good at pokemon, like the actual...
  8. P

TEEN: The Long March Of Time (Chapter 6 up!)

Re: The Pokemon World: A History Your welcome, and that makes sense now, looking at the quote. I am curious too see what would come of Jirachi, I think its always been one of the most curious legendaries.
  9. P

TEEN: The Long March Of Time (Chapter 6 up!)

Re: The Pokemon World: A History I must say you have another fan. I thought it would be difficult to make a story out something most of us already know, but you pulled it off very well. Something I noticed during the Alakazam/Metagross civilization chapter though was that you at first you...
  10. P

TEEN: Seasons, Book 1: Autumn

This stuff is a pretty epic read. Keep this up! You have another fan! I cant wait to see that Froslass get beat down! (surprising cause its one of my favorite pokemon. In fact, Alanah has two of my three favorites. The other two are Metagross and Gardevoir) Cant wait for the next chapter! I...
  11. P

Okay, finished all 20 chapters... now Im allowed to be sad....
  12. P

you speak the very happy truth :D
  13. P

Legacy!! Im roaming bulbagarden again! And I see you are doing your fic again! I dont know if you remember but I was always on the first thread reading it and thinking it was awesome! Then you took your break. Now you have a lot of chapters I need to read. And I will! See you when Im all caught...
  14. P

Re: Cherish the Moments [PG-13] Or you could cheat and say its all done electronically :D
  15. P

Re: Cherish the Moments [PG-13] theres always a first haha Loved the chapter. Nice break from the action. Too bad for the daughter. Born on the short end of that stick. I like the shirt that you put on Sam. Classic. XD
  16. P

Re: Cherish the Moments [PG-13] Again, cant wait! I will read it and press on through, thats the beauty of the review tool though. One I read, all the fight scenes were written in a different tense then the rest of the fic. Really took away from the fights. Parallel structure is a wondrous...
  17. P

Re: Cherish the Moments [PG-13] Toldja Id read this again!! :D Good to re-read this again. The only two things I noticed (that I remember from the original) that are different were the fact that the gym has been closed instead of giving it to the gym trainers to deal with. And you added in the...
  18. P

Poke walker *sad face*

Firstly, I would like to ask, that I hope this is in the correct forum, it does correspond to HG/SS so I wasn't too sure. If its incorrect I apologize and a move/ask me to re-post will be happily done. Now on to my inquiry... Whhhhhhhy... I did over 10,000 steps in the Rocky Path, to try...
  19. P

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

Re: funny moments in pokemon games oh god dont say that!! Im SRing for one right now! I hope I dont have to wait 3 months let alone accidentally kill it!!
Back
Top Bottom