Search results for query: *

• Users: PokeViper
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

side tweets

I hope this isnt a stupid thing to ask but, how can I loose the side tweets. I dont have a twitter nor want one, and seeing a new tweet post staring at me every minute going "CLICK ON ME!" Is there anyway to make it go away? Thanks
  2. P

Poke walker *sad face*

Firstly, I would like to ask, that I hope this is in the correct forum, it does correspond to HG/SS so I wasn't too sure. If its incorrect I apologize and a move/ask me to re-post will be happily done. Now on to my inquiry... Whhhhhhhy... I did over 10,000 steps in the Rocky Path, to try...
  3. P

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

Funny moments in Pokémon games Have you guys ever played any of the games and done something funny, or stupid, or realize something about the way you play that you find very funny? post there here, let everyone see! For me it was my relization in Diamond, that I keep my ditto in the daycare...
  4. P

good D/P training locations

So Ive beat the game, now Ive been trying to collect every pokemon (no easy feat) I need to evolve a good bit of pokemon, and I do so with the help of the Vs Scanner, and EXP share. Does anyone know of any areas that have a few trainers with big EXP dumping pokemon? I found one place...
  5. P

Pokespeech

pika pika! yes yes we know psy? uh hu... we all know... META!!! yeah, big deal... RWAR!!!!!! wtf?? Onix?? my point is, would anyone like to hazard a guess as to why, most pokemon speak though their names, and a few other pokemon speak though roars and growls? Ive noticed...
  6. P

Underpowered Attacks

Just curious, but what are some attacks in the games that you just think are underpowered considering the anime or just pure logic I think the most infamous attack would be fire spin its always so awesome in the anime, and lets face it, its a giant vortex of burning fire, that gotta do...
  7. P

Realistic Pokemon

Ever thought what pokemon would look like if they were real, What is someone made a live action movie, I probablly wouldnt like it, but I would go just to see what they would look like, I would imagine they would use the same CGI they used for Saphira in Eragon (even though that movie sucked...
Back
Top Bottom