Search results for query: *

1. P

New Pokémon Discussion

So are they going to make a egg pokemon so they can breed? And anyone find it funny that Rankurusu, even though people are saying its based off of sperm, can be female.
  2. P

GenV counterparts

Not just because he's a bear but the idea that they both are cute bears that evolve into Larger bears
  3. P

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

Yea gamefreak knows how to exploit the fans with stuff like that.
  4. P

GenV counterparts

Ononokus reminds of Flygon in the sense that they are dragon and NOT psuedo (which pisses me of a little) -Kumashun, teddiursa anyone?
  5. P

An Evolutionary Anomaly.

Yea i noticed that i just makes everything a pain because you have to keep on battling with those 1st stage or 2nd stage pokemon.
  6. P

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

Ehhh in my opinion there are not many to pick from cause i really dont like the design of this generation but if i had to Daikenki (final Water evo) Ononokus' Goruggo Wargle ( i think he shouldve been the 3 stage route 1 bird) Shandera and Hahakomori, Doredia, or Nattorei
  7. P

Team Plasma

Being Random here what if they were pokemon activist who believe that pokemon shouldn't be captured and they used wild pokemon to fight
  8. P

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Tsutarja's and Mijumaru evolutions revealed, among with 2 others I have a strong feeling that the new generation pokemon is going to be quite the disappointment...i think there are going to be maybe 10 pokemon that I'll find interesting
  9. P

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: The Legendaries I'm thinking something about the Theory of Evoulution Other than that inter-dimensional pokemon or a black hole and white hole
  10. P

Why is Silver so popular among the fandom?

That's like saying why Red is so epic 1. He's unique look at his team 2. He's like a anti-hero 3. He's a badass 4. He's Gio's son
  11. P

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - CLOSED hope things get better thanks for everything youve done for all of us.
  12. P

Has Pokémon or Pocket Monsters for the matter, become too big?

no, it will never be unless they try to genetically make pokemon then that would be a wee bit to big
  13. P

Question

gamestop says about April 2,2010 and like fate said it has been answered on various threads
  14. P

it wasnt a request it just was a fantasy moment lol
  15. P

best of the best, design wise

Beauty- Ninetails (Milotic second) Cuteness- Mime Jr. (Eevee second) Grace- Dragonair (Garvedoir second) Toughness- Machamp (Rhypeior second) Fearful- Gengar (Dusknoir second) Weird- Slaking (Nosepass second Cool- Typhlosion (Scizor second) Iconic- Mew (Charizard second) Worst- Bidoof (Probobass...
  16. P

Epic... the only way it could be anymore epic is if it had blue leaf and red with their starters too... anyway your so awesome you get paid for being awesome and you give the money to charity' EDIT: The artwork silhouette was a nice touch
  17. P

The best Pokémon sprites?

Re: The Best Pokemon Sprites? Typhlosions HGSS and everything else:The way it just jumps shows its ready for battle Snorlaxs HGSS: It' s sleeping how cool is that Mewtwo and Scizor HGSS: because they have the same stance and double battle with them is awesome Tyranitar D/P/Pt/HG/SS: Just...
  18. P

Favorite Frontier Brain

anabel or palmer with brandon as a close second
  19. P

You don't wanna miss my sprites

Re: My Pokemon Sprites scyther and aerodactyl is pure genius Rapiros is awesome too
Back
Top Bottom