Search results for query: *

1. C

Dodge ball free-for-all [Game Over - won by Mijelffan and sourcandy]

Hey everyone, For lack of a better introduction, this game is based upon a game I played as a kid, except instead of being a real action game played outside, I changed it into a more strategic version which is a forum game. If you read the concept you will see how it could very well be played...
  2. C

Microphones

Hey guys. It was my birthday a couple weeks ago and I still haven't decided what to get. I pretty much decided upon getting a microphone to record songs and covers, but quite frankly, I haven't the slightest idea about them. Obviously the built in mic kinda stinks, and I have a couple almost...
  3. C

BW UU

Well, Smogon just got usage stats, and along with them, released a UU tier. The top 49 (I would say 50 but Missingno snuck into the list (82)) UU pokemon are: As time goes by, it will likely get more balanced. For now, Mew, Kyurem, Victini, Espeon, Azumaril, and Celebi are all UU. I can...
  4. C

First Video Game

What was your first ever video game? Ah yes, Nostalgia kicks in, right? What was it? Did you beat it? When did you get it? How old were you? etc. And not just pokemon games, any video game period. Mine was I got it with my Gameboy SP, and every day after school (I must have been in 3rd grade)...
  5. C

Mafia Animal Mafia Game Abandoned due to general inactivity.

Don't worry guys this won't start until one of the other two mafia games are over, but Rayne Snowe Said I should post the signups now so, yeah. This game is rather beginner friendly, so don't hesitate to join. Of course, I do want everyone else to join too, and there should be enough roles...
  6. C

Mafia Animal Mafia [signups and discussion]

Don't worry guys this won't start until one of the other two mafia games are over, but Rayne Snowe Said I should post the signups now so, yeah. This game is rather beginner friendly, so don't hesitate to join. Of course, I do want everyone else to join too, and there should be enough roles...
  7. C

Project Bulbagarden Tiers

Salamence and Latias's banning has drawn alot of criticism from people, and the point was made that smogon has monopolized the competitive pokemon tiers. I was thinking, as I am sure many others were, why wont another site make something, so we wont be stuck playing whatever 9 people want us to...
  8. C

How do you build your competitive teams?

The core of each pokemon battle is each side's team. The player with the better team tends to win the battle. However, the art of building the team which maintains an advantage over most opponents is difficult. Successful battlers must learn the process however, since a team that works once, may...
  9. C

Community Create-a-Team

Hi everyone, This is the community Create-a-Team thread. Together, we all will design a team, tweak it, test it, and alter it to as near perfection as possible. All decisions will be made democratically, so that everyone gets a chance to help out. Of course, since it is for the community...
  10. C

offering: Kyogre, Lugia, Groudon, Requaza,

Offering these legends, pm me if wanted. Mostly what i need are some Pearl and Ruby exlusives, as well as some other KAnto and Jhoto pokemon. As I can duplicate them in Emerald, let the offers come, really almost anything decent will do. PM me. FC:4340 1793 2721
  11. C

route specific evolutions

In pearl and diamond they introduced a new way of evolving pokemon, pokemon evolve if they are in the right area (was game freak out of items or ideas, stupidest evo method yet). Now I'm trying to figure out where you evlove Eevee and magnemite (as well as nosepass, but thats not in the jhoto)...
  12. C

Jhoto leader in sinnoh

I remember when i beat Pearl there was a jhoto gym leader that came and gave you the waterfall HM. Does this mean she wont be in the game or she leaves and its part of the plot?
  13. C

random pokemon

ok i'll name a pokemon and the next person talks about it (pros, cons, pref. moveset, etc.) then you name a pokemon and this continues... Metagross i'll post back later :goof:
Back
Top Bottom