• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Magmortar, Electivire, Tangrowth, Togekiss, and Lickylicky.. They're just not original enough..
  2. K

How's the weather over there?

Cold and snowing. =(
  3. K

where is your fav place to go

Ecruteak city, I like the Kimono girls with their Eevee-lutions, and the music is awesome. ^^
  4. K

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

I don't hide it from anyone, but I'm thinking of doing it because I'm getting too old, and I don't have the right personality for it, e.g. I'm too shy and not that good at explaining stuff. -_-
  5. K

Your status on Platinum

I finally got my team to level 100, and traded some Pokémon from Diamond and Pearl over. O_o
  6. K

Where do you go to hatch eggs?

I cylcle around Soleaceon town.
  7. K

How's the weather over there?

Cold..
  8. K

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Christmas cake.
  9. K

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Doing: Playing Spirit Tracks. Thinking: Why isn't anyone on Msn? =(
  10. K

How are you feeling today?

Bored.. -_-
  11. K

What about your body do you like/hate?

Dislike: - My eyes, I wish they where bigger, and light green/blue instead of dark green. - My hair, it just looks awful, and I wish it was black.. -_- Like: - My height, I like being short.. XD - My weight, I'm underweight but I'm not that thin and I do eat a lot of sweets. XD (I don't have...
  12. K

controversy in pokemon

I don't think it really killed people.. O_o It just caused seizures.
  13. K

Do you think it's wrong?

I think it's still wrong, you should try to get to Pokémon yourself. It's kinda useless to hack a Pokémon just because you want to complete your dex. It won't be legit so it doesn't really count.. I'm not against cloning though..
  14. K

What are Your Favourite & Least Moves?

My favorite is Earthquake and least favorite is Splash because it's useless and the Fishermen with their Magikarp annoy me.. -_-
  15. K

Do you ever "Mark" your Pokemon?

I do it when I have more then 1 Pokémon of the same species so I don't have to look at it's stats.
  16. K

Scariest Slowed-down Cries

I really don't like Gastrodon's cry..
  17. K

Things that you've always done in the Pokemon games

I always train a Pikachu/Raichu and my team to level 100 in all of my games, and during the adventure I almost always have some HMslaves in my party. XD
  18. K

Contest Venusaur vs Torterra

Torterra because it looks nice, and Turtwig is cuter. XD
  19. K

Your status on Platinum

I trained some of my Pokémon to level 80 and caught 2 male Ralts and 1 Snubbull. ^^
  20. K

Your favourite Pokémon?

Re: what is your favorite pokemon Charizard and Pikachu. ^^
Back
Top Bottom