Search results for query: *

• Users: Vance
  • Order by date
  1. V

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Would this Raquaza be good enough to play competitive AG? It's Jolly, with a 31/31/31/21/22/31 spread. Do you think it is good enough for competitive use, or should I look for a better Raquaza?
  2. V

More Noobs....

This is a great forum, hope you enjoy it!
  3. V

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Misty, all the way.
  4. V

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Either Lucario or Jolteon/Vaporeon. Always have one of those on my team.
  5. V

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) Not as bad as finding an Arcanine in shaking grass, lol, I can already see a kid randomly finding one, with nothing but a lv 5 starter to help them.
  6. V

Contest Regirock VS. Terrakion

Terrakion, the ability to sweep is amazing, regirock might have a better design due to Terrakion's design being kinda overused (Entei, anyone?). The regi trio is more original, while the musketeer trio is more powerful, terrakion would win due to its fighting type, I like both =)
  7. V

Should there be Stealth Rock Variations?

Maybe, I believe that a few could be O.K, but giving a stealth rock clone for every type in the game would destroy it.
  8. V

Who should come back or who should leave?

Come back- MISTY, Paul, Tracey, maybe May/Max. Leave-No one, at this point. Never come back- Dawn. Please. (shudders at horrible memories)
  9. V

Which generation has the best music?

IMO, Gen 3, that was by far my favorite music in a pokemon game. It still brings back some good memories =)
  10. V

Offering - Shiny Adamant Axew

I can give you a weather trio, cloned, but with good natures, Kyogre having timid and 26 hp, 30 sp atck, 26 sp def, and 29 speed. The Groudon is Adamant with 27 atck, 30 def, and 26 speed. The Raquaza has unknown ivs but is adamant.
  11. V

Need good natures Ferroseed and/or Litwik, offering legit cloned legendaries.

Sorry for the double post, but I can trade today at just about any time. My friend code is 4513-1413-1310.
  12. V

Which Generation was the biggest disappointment?

Probably 5 actually, not that it's bad, I just didn't like the soundtrack and region as much as the others =(
  13. V

Offering: A Bit Of Everything.

Re: Breeding Leftovers (New: Blitzle) + Egg Moves + DW Females Can I get a male ferroseed with egg moves (if you have one), the 21 | 31 | 31 | x | 15 | 31 Jolly female axew, and possibly the magic bounce espeon? I can offer any one of the weather trio, Swampert, Skarmory, and Starmie all with...
  14. V

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Fricken found a shiny ghastly in SS in the safari zone, which I threw a mud at, thinking that it wouldn't actually flee. It did. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
  15. V

Favorite Pokemon Type

Dragon, then water, then electric.
  16. V

Legendary Ideas?

I know you didn't mean it, but that was actually a seriously hurtful post. I'm Hindu and I can't help but to take offense to that. But, sticking to the topic, a Ice/Ghost and Electric/Ghost legendary duo would be pretty nice.
  17. V

Originals or Remakes?

Depends on the generation, FR and LG were WAY better than red and blue, but HGSS will never touch the pure nostalgia of G/S/C. Those games were just too revolutionary.
  18. V

Wanted: UT Zekrom

I can try to get you one that's untrained or close to it, but it may take until Saturday or so. In return can I get a male Turtwig with stealth rock and leech seed, a Piplup, and a Treeko? Thanks. By the way, I do have a level 57 that I just got in a trade, but I have no idea what its evs are...
  19. V

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first was a shiny Golbat in Sapphire, but I was a kid so I freaked out and ran away =(
  20. V

Ironic Natures in Pokemon You Have Caught

Zoroark with gentle.
Back
Top Bottom