Search results for query: *

• Users: Vance
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

Need good natures Ferroseed and/or Litwik, offering legit cloned legendaries.

I'm trying to develop a good competitive Pokemon team, am offering legit legendaries or normal pokemon. I need a female preferably untrained Ferroseed with a sassy or relaxed nature, and if you can good ives but it isn't a must. The Litwik should preferably also be untrained and definetly...
  2. V

How would you like to see the anime improve?

How would you like to see the anime improve? This isn't a thread about what you don't like, but what would you like them to improve or add and so on. And don't flame other people for their opinions. I would like the anime to have a more diverse team and be a little more serious.
  3. V

How do you feel about getting three different starters?

Now that it's confirmed that you can get Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn starters, how do you feel about it? I think it's a good idea, but starters always felt rare and a little special to me. Putting three in a game kinda takes out the whole point of having a "starter".
  4. V

Where do Ash and co. get their money?

I was just wondering, since we always see Ash going to a restaurant and buying something, or getting something that would usually cost money. In the games you receive money from trainer battles, but Ash never receives any money from beaten trainers. So how do you think he earns his money? Does...
  5. V

Favorite non-legendary Dragon type?

Whats your favorite non-legendary dragon type? Explain what it is and why you like it. Currently mine is Salamence, cause that thing dishes out huge amounts of damage and looks awesome!
Back
Top Bottom