Search results for query: *

• Users: Orthidox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Orthidox

Offering many pokemon

ORTHI'S OFFERS Jirachi (lvl 40) Nature: Adamant- Reserved for now Turtwig (lvl 1) Nature: Timid / Brave x2 Treecko (lvl 1) Nature: Bashful / Naivex2 Chimchar (lvl 1) Nature: Sassy Slugma (lvl 1) Nature: Docile Electrike(lvl 1) Nature: Calm 4 Random Eggs I can...
  2. Orthidox

New Social Group - Pokemon Artist Club

Orthidox has created a new social group called "Pokemon Artist Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  3. Orthidox

Suggestion WiFi Pokemon Want board

I went to the trade thread and I can say im a bit dissapointed in it. I think this site would benefit greatly with a want board so that people can post Exactly what they want and get reply's instead of having to look through 500+ posts to find what they want. Not only is it time consuming but...
  4. Orthidox

Hello!

Hi, im new. My internet name is Orthidox so ill go by that, I love Pokemon and just beat Plat. Elite 4 which is a big thing as most games bore me x3 anyways just stopping by to say hello to all the older members and the newer ones as well.
Back
Top Bottom