Search results for query: *

1. A

OPERATION: R.E.T.U.R.N: A C: KND RPG

R. eal E. vil T. eaches U. nderdogs R. real N. erve For those who don't know, Codename: Kids Next Door is an American cartoon created by Mr Warburton. Look it up on Wikipedia, I'm not saying the whole storyline. Plot: The Book of KND. The book that gave hope to Number Zero...
  2. A

Your theme song?

(I couldn't find one here, so mods, you can close this if there is one) What do you think that your theme song should be? Post it here! (Hope I don't get infracted for this link) 'When you're evil' by Volitaire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujzp9ffPwPM
  3. A

A Clash for the Ages (LM, Noble 6, and Soap)

The first few posts will be your sign ups. Me: Name: Master Chief Age: Unknown Gender: Male Rank: Master Chief Petty officer, First Class. Appearance: Black hair, pale skin, nothing else known. Wears a MJOLNIR MK VI suit of armor. Weapons: An MA5C Assault Rifle, and the Halo 1 Magnum...
  4. A

COMPLETE: True Colors (Penguinshipping one-shot) PG:13

Warning: this is ANTI-IKARISHIPPING! DO not post here saying that I didn't warn you! Kenny sighed. These nights of working late to help his family were wearing him down. His boss, Mr Stevens, was merciless, and a sadistic person at that. He punished Kenny at every opportunity. But...
  5. A

Star Wars: Armaggedon

WAR! The evil Galactic Empire has taken nearly all of the Rebellions planets, and are moving in to conquer the final stronghold: Mandalore. The Mandalorians have allied themselves with the Rebellion, and now face a dire situation. With the remains of their fleet in orbit, along with...
  6. A

Sierra's Armory of Items and Pokemon

Come one and all to Sierra's Armory! These are the two types of requests that I grant: 1) The non-specific Pokemon: A.K.A any Pokemon to catch in the wild or recieve from someone. I can also give items with these. 2) The specific Pokemon request: (Warning! These Pokemon will be...
  7. A

Wanted: TRU/Event Arceus

I really need to get an event Arceus, since I missed my chance! I can offer any Pokemon, but BE WARNED: These ARE hacks, made by Pokesav. It'll be for my Soulsilver version. Just give me the description, and I'll make you a Pokemon!
  8. A

Installation 06; A Halo RPG

The year is 2620 The war is over, but some of the Covenant don't seem to appreciate that. You are a soldier of the crashed UNSC ship Aegis Fate, which crash landed on the ring from a battle with the last Covenant Supercarrier, Prophet's Retribution, on a scouting mission to the edge of UNSC...
  9. A

COMPLETE: An ode to Heroes fallen, Heroes lost (A Halo poem)

It all started with one colony, one barely-noticed colony. An event that would light up the skies. A war that would nearly kill an entire race. Harvest was the starting point for the fall of Humanity. All they left was glass. Silent echoes, the constant rattle of gunfire...
  10. A

WeatherBalletshipping (Pikachu x Glaceon)

This is a ship that I really support. I like the idea of Ash's Pikachu and May's Glaceon coming together in a relationship. It may be a crack shipping, and I admit that, but I still like the plain idea of it. THIS IS NOT AN ADVACESHIPPING THREAD! Feel free to talk about what would happen if...
  11. A

Remenants and revelations (Start up)

(Time to start this thing!) Gamma station, this is firming an RSO. Unconfirmed reports of an insystem slipspace rupture. Impossible. Check your source. Reading multiple pings beneath the orbital defense grid. This can't be happening! Theres no mistake; its them! Winter...
  12. A

Remenants and revelations: a Halo RPG (Sign ups)

(Warning: should be joined by people who know Halo (books and game) pretty well!) 7 weeks after most of the last major UNSC base, Reach, has been glassed... You are a soldier, fighting on the occupied planet Reach. Most of the planet has either been glassed or occupied by Covenant...
Back
Top Bottom