Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

Study magical girl, Super Sentai, and shonen anime--or even villain of the week samurai dramas, if you can. Make each one of your bad guys a unique opponent, not just a convenience because we needed a conflict.
  2. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman I have the basic lore of how such a series might work set up (ancient Waku/Poke-Japan+Eight Spirits+bad guy of some kind causing trouble+maybe a rare artifact/treasure or three+the occasional B plot/meanwhile plot+Eight Spirits save the day->GO)
  3. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman @InfiniteBakuphoon @Catz @Funnylion @prog rocker A Possible Eight Spirits Story Would anyone be interested in an Eight Spirits story--since I've mentioned them often in the remixed animeverse? Would you want this just to be a villain of the week episodic story, or should it have...
  4. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman @InfiniteBakuphoon @Catz @Funnylion @prog rocker Pokemon Legends: Z/A Inspired Idea Revised (a revised version of an earlier idea) In the ancient region of Beltaire--a Kalos of the distant past--a legend was told of seven heroes that defended the land from an evil wizard named...
  5. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Lightning Yellow

@Greninjaman Interlude: The Glory of the Sea (part 1) "Here we are...number 164." Brock smiled as he swiped the group's stateroom key, revealing a spacious three bed suite. "This is home at sea..." Misty noticed Ash wincing as she brought in the group's luggage. "You okay, Ash?" she asked as...
  6. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: What do you think pop music in the Pokeworld is like? Think up a band or idol for the Pokeworld! What kind of music do they play, and do they have any hit songs?
  7. LightningTopaz

A Pokémon fighting game featuring the trainers

Ash could easily be the iconic character with a zillion variants (with each variant having a distinct moveset) Liko I picture playing similar to Zelda/Shiek Roy I imagine as a fighter/martial artist anyway--so he'd be aerial/offense.
  8. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: Diamonds of the Colorful Skies

Episode 9: The Colorful Stage of Crystal As the group's caravan arrived in Bigrotte a few days later, Serena gasped in excitement over a poster on a lamppost. "Oh, Arceus! The Brilliante Troupe is here for Bigrotte's annual Diamond Festival!" "I seem to remember their performance of 'The...
  9. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: The Shimmering Companion (vignettes, sidestories, and extras to the main theater-verse)

Episode 87: The Costumes for a Spooky Tale The backstage area of the Kagayou buzzed with excitement as the members of the Niji Troupe arrived to receive their costumes for "The Hundred and Eight Ghostly Beads". Liko was already in her costume--an ornate red, blue, and gold costume, complete...
  10. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: What goes through a young trainer's mind before they get their first Pokemon? Do they aspire to live up to or surpass Ash's legend? Or something else entirely?
  11. LightningTopaz

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Paper Mario 2 remake (since I missed out on the GameCube original, still love 64 to this day) Pokemon Legends: Z/A (I'm intrigued at what ancient Kalos would look like, and if our questions about XY will finally be answered)
  12. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: The Shimmering Companion (vignettes, sidestories, and extras to the main theater-verse)

Episode 86: The Raikou Sings on TV "A Raikou-born with a gift of song, an elixir of eternal life, and a treacherous official intent on drinking the elixir himself--a thrilling chase is at the heart of the Kagayou's newest play. 'The Raikou's Song'." a TV announcer explained. "Joining us live in...
  13. LightningTopaz

If it did, I can't remember which one...
  14. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week is inspired by the eclipse across North America today: What lore do you think the Pokeworld has concerning eclipses? Do you think the gang may have seen one?
  15. LightningTopaz

LT's Brainstorming Blog

@Greninjaman @InfiniteBakuphoon @Catz @Funnylion @prog rocker Ancient Johto Idea (very loosely based on movie 2 and this picture) In an ancient Pokeworld far from the one we know, the well known prophecy about not disturbing the harmony of fire, ice and lightning had a much more expansive...
  16. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Just wanted to get on on the April Fool's fun (I will admit turning Bulbapedia black and white is quite impressive.)
  17. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Getting Larry to smile...
  18. LightningTopaz

Forum Help Forums sluggish?

I'm pretty sure we have a gag planned...and I wouldn't want lag to ruin the gag.
  19. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Stage of Crystal

@Greninjaman In building my expanded map of Paldea, once I saw that Metroid Dread was made in Spain, I had to work in a breather episode like this into the story--so every once in a while, the gang steps away from the stage to see the sights like this. Mercuria is a parody of the real devs...
  20. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Stage of Crystal

Episode 22: Conquering the Dread "Good morning, Niji Troupe!" Nemona's voice crackled over Ash's walkie talkie a few days later. "In just a few minutes, we will be arriving in Spatillo, home of Mercuria Studios. You might know them as the creators of 'Castlevania: Lords of Shadow', and...
Back
Top Bottom