Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead FC: 1032 - 2063 - 2335 3DS Name: Ash Pokemon X and Y
  2. S

GEN VI: Mareep Chain

for breeding purposes, I need a mareep, flaffy or ampharos - but I'm totally okay with any of them. It just needs to be male - I had one and then my game froze and set me back two hours. If anyone is willing to help out, it'd be much appreciated :)
  3. S

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

I edited my prior post with my request :)
  4. S

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

IS the list full? it says it is, but it also says two open slots. You've got me confused. Edit: Avatar What character, or Pokemon you want: Garrett from the Thief series What design you want: Classic What colours you want: Blacks/Blues What text you want: Thief (preferably in the font off...
  5. S

Whiscash Pond Sprite Shop

That's righteous. You're pretty talented! I love it. :)
  6. S

Whiscash Pond Sprite Shop

Jeez, you're really good. Could you fuse a Tyranitar and Raichu? I couldn't tell you which would be easier to use as a base especially because of the size difference, so no real preference.
  7. S

Return of the Jedi

HUGE star wars fan. Grew up on it. Just updated the username to my more recent handle. Thank you both :)
  8. S

Return of the Jedi

Okay, so it's not exactly an introduction. And I'm pretty sure I make one of these every time I come back from hiatus. But I just wanted to drop in and say hey, for anybody new out there who might not remember me from... four years ago... I'm Asher, I live and breathe Pokemon and Star...
  9. S

Shimmey's Sprite Shop

That's cool. Would you like to try a custom trainer for me?
  10. S

Shimmey's Sprite Shop

Can you do custom trainers or just as specified?
  11. S

Hello

:) Have a party with us!
  12. S

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://www.glaad.org/spiritday
  13. S

Post your current CTRL+V's!

cause she's a wild rose, pretty as a picture and hard to hold; off to chase her dreams. she's a little tom-boy, but ain't she beautiful
  14. S

How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

4/10. Only know the name... unless it's a user change.
  15. S

Yo Pokefans! I'm here to rock on!

this thread is like an ego fluff. And no, I don't know what i'm talking about.
  16. S

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs, Avatars, Sprites) (PLEASE no more requests for now!) Hey Aori. I've got a request, but I know you've been busy, so maybe when you see this, you can let me know if you think you'll be able to do it sometime or if I should ask someone else?
  17. S

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs, Avatars, Sprites) (PLEASE no more requests for now!) perfection! Aori, I love you! I'm serious. you're like, my best friend. ^_^ Thank you so much, I wish I could pay you back somehow but I have no talent :P
  18. S

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs, Avatars, Sprites) (PLEASE no more requests for now!) I don't mind waiting Aori, I just don't want you to feel overloaded or anything! I understand having a lot on your plate. :)
  19. S

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs, Avatars, Sprites) (PLEASE no more requests for now!) I'm in Canada, for the record, so I've no idea what college is like in the US. :P Anyway, the point of this note is I was thinking that if you're feeling overworked I can take my request somewhere else.
Back
Top Bottom